iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly Update July 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forst

Monthly Update July 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Update July 2011   Monthly Update July 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:00 am

Fellow Skeletoneers,

In the recent month we were able to climb 6 ranks upwards to rank 214 gathering about 193 millions total guild XP which are about 6.4 millions guild XP in the daily average. as always i'd like to say: keep up the great work. Very Happy

moreover massivesin and ranxerox managed to pass level 500 and 600 respectively. so big congrats to them for this achievement and enhancing our buff range (and of course to everyone else i didnt noticed but also passed a multiplier of 100 levels) Razz

As usual you can see in the image below the development of all guild members within the last month.

At first a warm welcome to all our new members which are coloured blue. You will see your achievements in the next update.

In green are the members which have gained a rank. In order to reward this everyone who ranked up gets 10k gold/rank (This also applies for the new members which already gained a new rank). All you have to do is send me a PM.

In yellow you can see our fierced GvGers, fighting for our guilds glory and fame. in case you are interested in making GvGs as well just leave me a note.

All the uncoloured members either already belong to the establishment or were simply smart enough to not get coloured red.

When your name is coloured red you either have a reason why you are invaluable for the guild or you better start levelling soon.

This time Leveller of the Month (LotM) is Adamastor who made impressive 39 levels within the last month.

Regarding our Member of the Month (MotM) i want to honour GrimRiper who joined us recently and instantly fought GvG after GvG. At the moment he is the driving GvG force and enables us to reactivate the levelling buff package. Thus i think he deserves this months title.

As usual big congratz to our LotM and MotM. You will be rewarded with 1 FSP in order to acknowledge your achievements. Just send me PM and i send the FSP away.

Monthly Update July 2011 11070210
Back to top Go down

Monthly Update July 2011
Page 1 of 1