iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly Update April 2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forst

Monthly Update April 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Update April 2011   Monthly Update April 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:45 am

Fellow Skeletoneers,

its great to see our guild growing. one benchmark for this is the top250 guilds ranking. in the recent month we were able to climb upwards to rank 239 gathering 158.849.256 total guild XP which are 5.124.170 guild XP in the daily average. as always i'd like to say: keep up the good work.

Alright, now lets get started. As usual you can see in the image below the development of all guild members within the last month.

At first a warm welcome to all our new members which are coloured blue. You will see your achievements in the next update.

In green are the members which have gained a rank. In order to reward this everyone who ranked up gets 10k gold/rank (This also applies for the new members which already gained a new rank). All you have to do is send me a PM.

In yellow you can see our fierced GvGers, fighting for our guilds glory and fame. I probably havent covered all GvGers yet. So in case you want to be coloured yellow as well just leave me a note.

All the uncoloured members either already belong to the establishment or were simply smart enough to not get coloured red.

When your name is coloured red you either have a reason why you are invaluable for the guild or you better start levelling soon.

This time Leveller of the Month (LotM) is Fastidious who made impressing 46 levels within the last month.

Regarding our Member of the Month (MotM) i will wait for suggestions at first before starting a vote.

As usual the LotM and MotM will be rewarded with 1 FSP in order to acknowledge their achievements. Just send me PM and i send the FSP away.

Monthly Update April 2011 11040110
Back to top Go down
Fastidious

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Update April 2011   Monthly Update April 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Shit, didn't realize how fast I was going, lol. king lol!
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Update April 2011   Monthly Update April 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 am

you live up to your name Laughing
Back to top Go down
wyldwill

wyldwill

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Update April 2011   Monthly Update April 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:53 pm

rock on Fast Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Update April 2011   Monthly Update April 2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly Update April 2011
Page 1 of 1