iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly Update May 2011

Go down 

Who is your Member of the recent Month?
Wldwill
Monthly Update May 2011   I_vote_lcap100%Monthly Update May 2011   I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
fxdsaxman
Monthly Update May 2011   I_vote_lcap0%Monthly Update May 2011   I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Domitian
 0% [ 0 ]
EssoTheDog
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Forst

Monthly Update May 2011   Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Update May 2011    Monthly Update May 2011   I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:05 am

Fellow Skeletoneers,

At first please welcome back lolac, who already was and is a valuable guild member.

In the recent month we were able to climb upwards to rank 231 gathering 159.580.866
total guild XP which are 5.319.362 guild XP in the daily average. as always i'd like to say: keep up the good work.

Alright, now lets get started. As usual you can see in the image below the development of all guild members within the last month.

At first a warm welcome to all our new members which are coloured blue. You will see your achievements in the next update.

In green are the members which have gained a rank. In order to reward this everyone who ranked up gets 10k gold/rank (This also applies for the new members which already gained a new rank). All you have to do is send me a PM.

In yellow you can see our fierced GvGers, fighting for our guilds glory and fame.in case you are interested in making GvGs as well just leave me a note.

All the uncoloured members either already belong to the establishment or were simply smart enough to not get coloured red.

When your name is coloured red you either have a reason why you are invaluable for the guild or you better start levelling soon.

Once again this time Leveller of the Month (LotM) is Fastidious who made impressing 42 levels within the last month.

Regarding our Member of the Month (MotM) i suggest Wldwill, fxdsaxman, Domitian and EssoTheDog. The reason behind is that, next to the high level guild members, these were the only 4 members which were able to gain more than 20 levels each this month. In order to honour that i want at least one of them to get rewarded.

As usual the LotM and MotM will be rewarded with 1 FSP in order to acknowledge their achievements. Just send me PM and i send the FSP away.

Monthly Update May 2011   11050110
Back to top Go down

Monthly Update May 2011
Page 1 of 1