iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly Update February 2011

Go down 
2 posters

Who is your Member of the Month?
Ranxerox
Monthly Update February 2011 I_vote_lcap0%Monthly Update February 2011 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LilNoodle
Monthly Update February 2011 I_vote_lcap83%Monthly Update February 2011 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
MassiveSin
Monthly Update February 2011 I_vote_lcap17%Monthly Update February 2011 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Forst

Monthly Update February 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Update February 2011   Monthly Update February 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:02 am

Welcome to the monthly update fellow Skeletoneers,

come here to see your own achievements in levelling or who have been the lazy people. Razz
please keep in mind that only 3 weeks have passed by since the last update.

Alright here we go and since i'm lazy as well i'm just going to copy and paste the usual explanation of the colour code.

At first a warm welcome to all our new members which are coloured blue. You will see your achievements in the next update.

In green are the members which have gained a rank. In order to reward this everyone who ranked up gets 10k gold/rank (This also applies for the new members which already gained a new rank). All you have to do is send me a PM.

In yellow you can see our fierced GvGers, fighting for our guilds glory and fame. (I probably havent covered all GvGers yet. So in case you want to be coloured yellow as well just leave me a note.)

All the uncoloured members either already belong to the establishment or were simply smart enough to not get coloured red.

When your name is coloured red you either have a reason why you are invaluable for the guild or you better start levelling soon.

This time Leveller of the Month (LotM) is wilmoo who made 26 levels within the last month. (and i'm happy to see that ranx got beaten at least in this category. Very Happy

Regarding our Member of the Month (MotM) i'd like you to vote (and i hope that this time there will be more votes than the whopping zero from the last time). Anyway my suggestions are either ranxerox (who is levelling like crazy), LilNoodle (who recently won his first GvG conflict on its own) and MassiveSin (who shows lots of dedication in order to improve our guild). So please leave your opinions after this post.

As usual the LotM and MotM will be rewarded with 1 FSP in order to acknowledge their achievements. Just send me PM and i send the FSP away.

Monthly Update February 2011 11020110
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Update February 2011   Monthly Update February 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:53 pm

LOL I gained 1 level in the whole month.
Sorry guys :/
But busy busy busy Smile Come the easter holidays and ill be back for 3 weeks hopefully ugh exams revise ugh graaarrrg.
Ok, come 3 years and ill be back.
Lol.
Im so proud of you all.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Update February 2011   Monthly Update February 2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:27 am

heya rebsi Wink

very nice that you keep an eye on us and you're always welcome back at the levelling front if the uni allows you spare time. btw, have you recognized that the guild has easily reached lvl 500 within february. if i just could remember who was it who promised us lots of shiny orbs Razz

anyway, i'm going to close the vote now and elect lilnoodle to our member of the month. thanks for all the votes cast and with 83% voting for him it was a very easy decision. so congrats to you lilnoodles and keep on fighting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Update February 2011   Monthly Update February 2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly Update February 2011
Page 1 of 1