iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly Update January 2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forst

Monthly Update January 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Update January 2011   Monthly Update January 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 am

Happy New Year fellow Skeletoneers,

after getting sober from all the drinking and celebrating and having digested all the tasty cookies and whatsoever i finally remembered to provide you with the monthly update for january (although a bit late).

Alright here we go. At first a warm welcome to all our new members which are coloured blue. You will see your achievements in the next update.

In green are the members which have gained a rank. In order to reward this everyone who ranked up gets 10k gold/rank (This also applies for the new members which already gained a new rank). All you have to do is send me a PM.

In yellow you can see our fierced GvGers, fighting for our guilds glory and fame.

All the uncoloured members either already belong to the establishment or were simply smart enough to not get coloured red.

When your name is coloured red you either have a reason why you are invaluable for the guild or you better start levelling soon.

Surprisingly this time Leveller of the Month (LotM) is ranxerox who made 39 levels within the last month. Regarding his high level i hope that there will be some low level members who will be able to beat him next month Razz

Regarding our Member of the Month (MotM) i'd like you to vote (maybe i can figure out the way how to include a voting system here. Anyway my suggestions are either ranxerox (who is levelling like crazy), someone from the noodles GvG squad (who provide us with the almost weekly levelling buff package) and MassiveSin (who shows lots of dedication in order to improve our guild). So please leave your opinions after this post.

As usual the LotM and MotM will be rewarded with 1 FSP in order to acknowledge their achievements. Just send me PM and i send the FSP away.

Monthly Update January 2011 11010910

Last edited by Forst on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ranxerox

Ranxerox

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Update January 2011   Monthly Update January 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Although I agree with Forsts suggestions for MotM (well Noodles and Massive at least) my vote for Member of the month for January goes to...FORST~ for taking over the job of posting the updates, for always being willing to help out, be it with buffs or advice and for being an all round good eggjavascript:emoticonp('lol!')
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Update January 2011   Monthly Update January 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:18 am

ahahaha you know what, I think I agree with Ranx! Great job Forst ;P
Good to have you back though Mass Very Happy
And we really appreciate your gvg work Noodles Smile
Twisted Evil
ahahah i just found a drunken emoticon XD he's now my bestest friend drunken
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Update January 2011   Monthly Update January 2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:59 am

mmmh, alright. so thanks for the flowers at first. since the voting at the top didnt get much attention (close to zero), i'll happily accept the nomination. well, my thanks goes out to ... (laber laber laber).

drunken <= looks more like he is freezing while its snowing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Update January 2011   Monthly Update January 2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly Update January 2011
Page 1 of 1