iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly Update January 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forst

Monthly Update January 2012   Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Update January 2012    Monthly Update January 2012   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:09 am

Happy New Year 2012 Skeletoneers,

i hope everyone of you enjoyed the holidays. While eating your cookies i present you the first update of the year to see what was going on in the recent month. In December we collected amazing 257 millions guild XP (= 8.3 million XP per day) thanks to the triple XP event and in the top250 guilds we were climbing up by 4 ranks to #166.

Now, lets get started with the development of all guild members, which you can see in the image below. At first a warm welcome to all our new members which are coloured blue. You will see your achievements in the next update.

In green are the members which have gained a new rank. In order to reward this everyone who ranked up should have gotten 10k gold/rank from me already (just in case you havent received your reward yet, then please contact me via PM).

In yellow you can see our fierced GvGer, fighting for our guilds glory and fame. All the uncoloured members either already belong to the establishment or were simply smart enough to not get coloured red. When your name is coloured red you either have a reason why you are invaluable for the guild or you better start levelling soon. scratch

Our Leveller of the Month (LotM) is Ygg with 30 levels. Big congratulations. Once again i bow before your almighty levelling powers. But since i hand out the rewards and am always keen on rewarding our lower level players i choose egxidas as "Not So Mighty But Still Great Leveller Of The Month". Although the rank may sound a bit silly, i couldnt come up with something better in the short time and as a kind of compensation egxidas will be rewarded with 1 FSP.

Thats it for this update. Have a good start into 2012.

Monthly Update January 2012   12010110
Back to top Go down

Monthly Update January 2012
Page 1 of 1