iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly Update September 2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forst

Monthly Update September 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Update September 2011   Monthly Update September 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Fellow Skeletoneers,

as usual i present you the stats for the recent month to see the progress of our lovely guild. The last month we collected awesome 250 million guild XP (= 8.1 million XP per day) and due to the change in top250 guilds ranking we moved up by 34 ranks to #177.

Now, lets get started. As usual you can see in the image below the development of all our guild members within the last month. At first a warm welcome to all our new members which are coloured blue. You will see your achievements in the next update.

In green are the members which have gained a rank. In order to reward this everyone who ranked up gets 10k gold/rank (This also applies for the new members which already gained a new rank). All you have to do is send me a PM.

In yellow you can see our fierced GvGers, fighting for our guilds glory and fame. btw, big shoutout to marduartes who is doing a great job in winning GvGs. All the uncoloured members either already belong to the establishment or were simply smart enough to not get coloured red. When your name is coloured red you either have a reason why you are invaluable for the guild or you better start levelling soon.

This time Leveller of the Month (LotM) is shared by zyrion and fastidious who made 30 levels each. Big congratz to both of you. You will be rewarded with 1 FSP in order to acknowledge your achievement. Just send me PM and i send the FSP away.

for the next month we will be eagerly observing the race between lolac, fastidious and blan to lvl 400. good luck to all of you Very Happy

Monthly Update September 2011 11090110
Back to top Go down
Fastidious

Monthly Update September 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Update September 2011   Monthly Update September 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:38 pm

lol! lol![color=green] Go team Awesome!!!! [/color]lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Monthly Update September 2011
Page 1 of 1