iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly Update July 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forst

Monthly Update July 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Update July 2012   Monthly Update July 2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:04 am

Fellow Skeletoneers (who still find the entrance into our lonesome forum), affraid

welcome to another edition of our guilds monthly update. Thanks to the double XP event and the new epic quests all guild members collected in June incredible 316 millions guild XP (= 10.5 million XP per day), which is a new record that will last a while for sure. In the Top250 guilds ranking we climbed up by 2 ranks to #154 (and are trailing #150 by approx. 360 million guild XP).

The jubilees within the recent month were Sikard, Dyme and myself for having reached level 200, 600 and 700, respectively. Surprised

Now, lets get started with the development of all guild members, which you can see in the image below. At first a warm welcome to all our new members which are coloured blue. You will see your achievements in the next update.

In green are the members which have gained a new rank. In order to reward this everyone who ranked up should have gotten 10k gold/rank from me already (just in case you havent received your reward yet, then please contact me via PM).

All the uncoloured members either already belong to the establishment or were simply smart enough to not get coloured red. When your name is coloured red you either have a reason why you are invaluable for the guild or you better start levelling soon. scratch

This time our Leveller of the Month (LotM) is BBoyRed, a newcomer who introduces himself with respectable 35 levels. Big congratulations to you. In order to acknowledge this achievement you will be rewarded with 1 FSP. king

Monthly Update July 2012 12070110
Back to top Go down

Monthly Update July 2012
Page 1 of 1