iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What shall we do with the guild banks gold?

Go down 
5 posters

Which guild structures should be build/ upgraded?
all structures to at least lvl 1
What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_lcap16%What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Fury Shrine ([1/5] + 20% fury/ lvl)
What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_lcap13%What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Sustain Shrine ([0/5] + 5% sustain/ lvl)
What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_lcap19%What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Weaponsmith ([10/20] + 3 damage/ lvl)
What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_lcap6%What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Mage Tower ([2/10] + 2% duration to buffs cast/ lvl)
What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_lcap10%What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Tranquil Retreat ([9/12] + 20 stamina/ lvl)
What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_lcap16%What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Training Room ([4/10] + 5% dodge/ lvl)
What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_lcap6%What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Temple ([0/5] + 10% holy/ lvl)
What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_lcap3%What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
i want another not yet mentioned guild structure
What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_lcap3%What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
naah, lets do something else with the gold or just stockpile it
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Forst

What shall we do with the guild banks gold? Empty
PostSubject: What shall we do with the guild banks gold?   What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:38 am

This thread is in order to gather ideas and suggestions about how to spend the gold from guild bank. Obviously it can be used for further upgrading our guild structures but the big question is for what? So please post your ideas and afterwards we will make a little poll in order to see what the majority of the guild thinks.

Alright the poll has started and will last until the end of may. Multiple choices are allowed. After reading hitmes post i have to agree and thus took away my suggestion (but was so free to add 2 more structures to the poll).

so basically its now about: what structures should be upgraded? after the poll has ended we will hopefully have a ranking and then its up to ygg and/or hitme to check if its affordable or not. (note: currently the income is about 10 M gold a week ==> we could afford max 60 k gold/ hour for guild structures)

PS: the kryptic numbers in the []-brackets display our guilds current structure level / max level

Last edited by Forst on Tue May 10, 2011 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Starting the poll after gathering ideas)
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do with the guild banks gold?   What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:41 am

Since i personally have no idea what structure upgrades are useful or which are just a waste of money i wanted to come up with an alternative idea. From what i know the guild leaders can draw money out of the guild bank. Why not exchange some gold into FSPs and use it for rewards in order to keep especially our members motivated and attracted to the guild?
Back to top Go down
hitme

hitme

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do with the guild banks gold?   What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:30 pm

yes i can withdraw gold from guild bank. leader before use the guild gold to buy FSP when the price drop and sell it back when the price arise or sell it to member at cost price. but at the moment i just can see the FSP price keep arise.
honestly i prefer we build new structure or just upgrade what we have. that way everyone can get benefit from it. after all it belong to everyone from tax or guild deposit member has done.
Back to top Go down
Lolac

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do with the guild banks gold?   What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Well I personaly would love to see the Fury Shrine structure upgraded to level 5 cause I buff a lot and really hate to change gear all the time...but also wouldn't mind seeing the sustain structure thingy Very Happy or the damage thingy upgraded higher Smile
Back to top Go down
Lolac

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do with the guild banks gold?   What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Also how about upgrading all structures to level 1 is the costs aren't to high? that way we could also all see from which we would benefit Smile
Back to top Go down
Fastidious

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do with the guild banks gold?   What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:59 pm

Mage Tower and/or Tranquil Retreat please!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do with the guild banks gold?   What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:07 am

dang it. after starting the poll i realized, that not registered members cannot vote. is there a chance to move this thread somewhere else in the forum so that people can vote without the need to register?
Back to top Go down
Lolac

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do with the guild banks gold?   What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:32 am

It takes them just a minute to register Smile
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do with the guild banks gold?   What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:01 pm

you may want to note that the upkeep of the tranquil retreat structure doubles with every level it grows, topping off at 32000.. affordable undoubtably if we're getting 10 million a week/month or whatever, but for and extra 60 stam for 8x as much...

fury and sustain seem like the obvious choices.. though with the fury shrine cost going up depending on how many people are in the guild, we'd have to see how expensive that would get.

alternatively, since gold piles are going up very nicely atm, we could instead reduce the gold tax on members, most ranks are on 25% tax atm (since i forgot to change eternal horror of the pit of torment), but we'd still be making a decent amount if we reduced them all to 10%, and could still upgrade a few structures Smile
Back to top Go down
Lolac

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do with the guild banks gold?   What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:18 pm

I wouldn't reduce the guild tax...we have guild structures, guild gear and guild buffers...you have to pay for that with something and all players donating everything should also get something back for that and lowering the guild tax wouldn't help them (read as me Very Happy ) and we can't reduce the guild tax for the custom named ranks cause they bring in most of the gold...

so I would upgrade as much structures as we can afford Smile

and besides we allready give them all for free...even FSPs...if we also reduce the guild tax why don't we also play instead of them XD
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do with the guild banks gold?   What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:50 am

i agree that we should not reduce the tax rate. from the poll we can already see that lots of structures are wanted and in this regard we still dont have enough income Razz
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do with the guild banks gold?   What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:29 pm

well maybe not yet.. but paying 25% of the gold you make into a guild bank that is just stockpiling crazy fast seems a little pointless.
Back to top Go down
Lolac

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do with the guild banks gold?   What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:25 am

and cause of that we shouldn't stockpile it but use it for upgrading structures and if there is still to much gold than to buy FSPs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do with the guild banks gold?   What shall we do with the guild banks gold? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What shall we do with the guild banks gold?
Page 1 of 1