iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sister Guild

Go down 
+2
KingSkrapz
LordSetsu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:55 pm

So, I made a mass message about this before, and I still plan to do it. I'm going to wait a while until my level is higher. But this is a thread to discuss the topic if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Id like to help u, but like u said when we are higher level. If we want this to work right we will need alot of FSP and experience the most. I thjink we should wait until ur abouot lvl350-500. Id be by then around lvl150-250 because im doing my best to power level right now and upgrade my character alot. Ill save up around 100+ FSP for the sister guild if it ever does work out.
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Well, the thing about a guild is, that donating is helpful, but not exactly needed if you fulfill one requirement. Have as many active high level members as possible. In doing so, if they hunt then they donate gold automatically through guild tax. So when I start the Sister Guild, I plan to have a small group of relatively high level members that just power level for a couple weeks. Over that time I will put everything I have into the guild and support its finances if possible. Slowly, but surely, we will get equipment for everyone to use (because suprisingly, most equipment is cheap if its unforged). And gradually, we will develop what I guess you could call the rebirth of Iza.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Wow..yea thats a great idea. I cant belive i forgot about guild tax Razz It sounds good and i cant wait till it happens Wink
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Hopefully other members of the guild support this idea, and we can get some more input on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Forst

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:26 am

@lordsetsu: i tolerate your wish of making a sister guild but honestly i dont see the point why. izas could need every help to get stronger and everything you want to do in a sister guild you could do here as well. just talk to ygg and ask her for permissions to do so.
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 am

Thats why this is still all just an Idea. For things to come to fruition, would take a lot of work. Thats why were just discussing it for now.
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:35 am

Sorry Setsu, but I'm with Forst Smile
We're trying very hard to regenerate Iza's now, if we lost some of our best players, well, it would be the final blow.
By the time you're a high enough level to set off into the big wide world on your own, you'll have quite a lot of guild xp, and so will all the other high levels players you would hope to take to help you. If you left, you'd take this XP with you, and Iza's would once again have an incredible guild xp lock to break >.< We're doing so well at getting it lower nowadays, I'd hate for us to be forced into a non leveling state once again.
This would make Iza's an undesirable guild to join Sad
And we'd miss you and those who left with you, guild chat would suffer, we might not stay in contact very well once we're in seperate guilds.
The only way I would agree to this was if it benifited the original Iza's immensely. And I can't see how it will. Sorry Setsu, but I'd really prefer it if you stayed here, and helped us rebuild Iza's. Very Happy You obviously have good ideas, so say them, and keep saying them until they get implemented.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Yea Rebsi's got a point. I didnt think about taking all the xp when we leave.
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:33 pm

Well, stupid guild experience. XD. But I can always wait. Ill try my best and put everything I can into Iza until a time comes (Which i might, or may never.) Untill then, im sticking right here.
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:53 pm

this isnt really too fun, i might have to move it to suggestions with my super forum mod powers ;p

atm, i think i agree with forst and rebsi, that, purely from a guild respective, this would only bring the guild down in most aspects. obviously i have nothing against you going away and making a guild of your own, whether its linked to iza or not, games are for having fun, not being bound by resposibility ;p

HOWEVER(!!! :O, dramatic music), i am not totally against this idea in the distant future. the idea is good, at least my idea of a sister guild. atm i think the guild is just too small and not popular enough, we need all the help we can get, but we could use the sister guild as a training ground and "extra parking" as it were for the guild if we ever totally fill the guild up Wink. once we have properly secured ourselves, we might need a more rigerous recruiting process, to make sure we dont get as many noobs, i would suggest the sister guild recruits people at as low lvl as possible and helps them find their feet in the game, once they have reached a certain lvl, say 50, they can have the choice of either staying to help build the sister guild, or leave and join izas Smile. this wouldnt neccersarily require huge amounts of people leaving to build it as, however slowly, it would hopefully eventually build itself. also if we ever hit that oh so prestigious max members figure, we could still say we theoretically have more Wink, heheh. as for rebsis comment on communication between the 2 guilds, im sure we could work sumthing out, like share this forum, and i do believe njc put a flash chat feature thing on here we've never used ;p. obviously this is still a long way away, and purely hypothetical, but thats my suggestion if you would want the sister guild to aid izas ;D. obviously if this is nothing like what you meant, just ignore it, lol

thank you if u managed to suffer through all of that ~ ygg
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Actually ur plan ygg is good. The problem with that tho is whos going to run the sister guild? We wil need someone to leave Iza and join it and be babysitting a bunch of noobs Shocked , but then we would need also to build structures in that guild that would want to make that new member stay there till lvl50...We could switch the low level gear from Iza to the sister guild but where will it be held?? There is still some problems and stuff but its a long ways away so dont worry about it much Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 pm

well we'll see.. it depends what exactly setsu had in mind. if theres no1 who would do it thats no huge loss i guess Smile. and ill happily fund this if it happens which, by that point i should be alot higher, so fsps will be cash Wink, heheh, im already making 6 fsp per hunt, that can only imrprove ;p
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Thats good just keep adding MaxStam and get FSP's. Im going to try and get 5k stam before before lvl200, right now im steady and will for sure have 2k+ stam at that level with 10BB slots.
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:28 pm

i dunno... im not a huge fan of hunting every 2 days... 3 days would just be annoying, heh
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:07 pm

I love hunting cuz then i get more money for FSP and upgrade my character and eventually buy stuffs and replace things in guild Wink
Back to top Go down
allgoaway

allgoaway

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:12 am

may i just say that iza did have a sister guikld at one point; it was my guild and i moved my guild mates here. Trust me there are very few people tht you can trust with runing a guild that can keep your good fortun in mind wall at the same time bringing in and holding onto good players; one difrents in opinyon can kill the hole thing, that is what alredy hapond to iza and it was what droped us out of being one of the top 50 guilds in the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sister Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Guild   Sister Guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister Guild
Page 1 of 1