iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Store Responsibility

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

Guild Store Responsibility Empty
PostSubject: Guild Store Responsibility   Guild Store Responsibility I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:17 pm

So, I was just wondering who is directly responsible for handling the guild store. You know, sorting it and taking out useless items. As well as putting in commonly used items. If no one currently has this responsibility then I would not mind taking it up.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Store Responsibility   Guild Store Responsibility I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Last i heard i think Rebsi was. It does get pretty jammed up and since my mass i sent in-game i havnt seen much of a problem in that, but i have a feeeling it will return and we should PM that mass message i sent to every new player. I also wouldnt mind taking up that job for the guild and heck it would be fun woking a job with Setsu Razz
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Guild Store Responsibility   Guild Store Responsibility I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:56 pm

I agree, and I think putting more often used sets into the guild store would make it a little easier to deal with organization.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Store Responsibility   Guild Store Responsibility I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Putting up more sets that are always being used is a good idea. The problem is knowing how much of each set we will need and the FSP cost on it. I guess we could make a list here too on how many players will need to use this set in the future and which use it now. And the FSP donated to the guild by u i think it was, the 14FSP, can be used to buy more armor or save them for future emergencies or uses, like GVG.
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Guild Store Responsibility   Guild Store Responsibility I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:55 am

yepp, rebsi had the honor to do the dirty cleaning the GS job. but basically everyone has the responsibilty to take care of the GS not getting jammed. it would be great if you like to take supervision about this. basically it makes sense to have gear in store for low level members (since they arent used to recalling gear or dont have the permission to do so) and levelling gear which is shared by guild members. the higher lvl players usually recall their needed gear from whereever it may be actually Wink
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Guild Store Responsibility   Guild Store Responsibility I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:50 am

Alright, sometime later today, Ill sort out the guild store with some equipment commonly used.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Store Responsibility   Guild Store Responsibility I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Well i already recalled all the low level gear and sets to the GS so that low level members can use. Plus i replaced all the bad crafted Gazant pieces that were their. Now we have 2x Gazant Set both Perf Wink
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: Guild Store Responsibility   Guild Store Responsibility I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:18 am

MY GUILD STORE GRAARARARAA
Lol.
I realise I was away for a few days ^^ but I'll take care of the GS, and sort out gear and lots of stuff.
^^
But you're all welcome to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Guild Store Responsibility   Guild Store Responsibility I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Ill help in any way you need me to! Just ask.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Store Responsibility   Guild Store Responsibility I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Count me in too i love helping the guild and one day id like to be up there with my own rank Razz Leading al the newbies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Store Responsibility   Guild Store Responsibility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Store Responsibility
Page 1 of 1