iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buffing Responsibility

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Buffing Responsibility Empty
PostSubject: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:47 am

You have a responsibility to buff lower ranked players. No pretending you didn't notice. Exceptions are if you're well into a leveling run, if they are below the minimum stam requirement (500 stamina), or if you can provide a valid reason why you need your stamina. There is no such restriction on joining groups--that is entirely at the player in question's discretion.

1. If when asked for buffs, you cannot buff, please reply to the request.

2. When asking for buffs, please have a MINIMUM of 500 stamina, any less than that can be used with discretion, but it is usually a waste of the buffers stamina.

3. Guildmates DO NOT pay for buffs from other guildmates. Its our way of helping each other out.

4. When asking for buffs, please remember to say please and thank you, its just common courtesy.

5. If asking for buffs in chat, or in private message, you cant ask for single buffs or many buffs, it doesnt matter.

6. If asked for buffs and you do not have enough stamina, please reply and state that you do not have enough stamina, or buff with a few skills, not all.
Back to top Go down
https://izasskeletoneers.forumotion.net
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:04 pm

"or if you can provide a valid reason why you need your stamina.".... w8w8w8... when do u NOT need ur stam?, lol...but yerr, be nice when asking for and getting buffed... theyre sacrificing a good hour or 2s worth of w8ing around for max stam so u can hunt better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blan

Blan

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:24 pm

if im selling buffs i ignore the guild sorry but we need the gold for the bank
Back to top Go down
allgoaway

allgoaway

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:33 am

come on blan i know you have sephiroth as your pic but do you realy need to act like him? lol!
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:34 pm

numero uno rule for me personnally, ur freindly nabourhood main buffer

USE UR BUFFS!!

nothing more annoying than people not lvling after i spend 75 stam buffing them..

many thanks ;D
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:16 pm

kk, i understand.

but please, what should i do when allgo buffs me with his awesome LvL 19 buffs? scratch
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:17 pm

nothing, think nothing of them.. ignore him, hes a bad influence ;p
Back to top Go down
allgoaway

allgoaway

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:39 am

you don't need to wory about that anymore f word i am back for playing and will need all my stam the lvl 19 buffs are over and ygg i am looking to over take youre lvl look for me right behind you at about 310 or so
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:00 am

*shrugs*, cant complain, need more high lvls Wink
Back to top Go down
allgoaway

allgoaway

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:04 am

well it's no fun if you arnt going to fight me
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:32 pm

*sticks tongue out*
Back to top Go down
allgoaway

allgoaway

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:16 am

*grabes tongue whit plyers*
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:24 am

*spits in allgos face*
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:56 pm

*ducks his dead*

ahem, dont wont to interupt the big guys when playing, but thought this might be the best place for my question. can we somehow make a list of who has which buffs? i still havent distributed any of my skill points, but would do this according to needed/underrepresentated buffs.
Back to top Go down
allgoaway

allgoaway

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:00 am

*licks spit off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buffing Responsibility   Buffing Responsibility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buffing Responsibility
Page 1 of 1