iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression Empty
PostSubject: more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression   more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:56 pm

with the exp lock behind us and the top 250 looming ever closer it is very easy to slip into the idea that all is fine and dandy, and we dont really need to do anything to improve. after a brief discussion we have dictated that this is not the case... at all ;p. some innovation is clearly needed, even if its just bringing back old ideas, to stop us from sticking in this stagnant, boring.. progression admittedly, but... well heres some ideas we've had so far, pppleeeaassee add some more, and we can pick the best ones with a poll or sumthing ;D.. we'll try to keep this somewhat of a continious topic on the leaders chat, but yeah... best to keep track of what we've said Razz

- make the guild smaller, kick most of the inactives and build almost from scratch with the people we know are active and loyal

-bring back regular rp buffs (in progress.. slightly.. so far)

- clear out some unneeded guild gear to make room for kicking etc (probably needed anyways)

-new/improved structures (fury shrine lvl 5?)

-MORE ACTIVE CHAT (muussttt have ;p, gwaha!)

-new (easier?) different ranking system(?)

-more selective picking of members that join (perhaps a form to fill out before theyre allowed in..?)

and... hopefully some more! **nudges people into action**, so please add your own ideas, or express your feelings on the ones mentioned.. or elaborate on them etc. hopefully we can make this a more fun place to be, and then im sure we'll have less inactives just from that ;D

~ Ygg
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression   more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:03 am

WARNING: I'M WRITING THIS NONSENSE AT 5:00 APPROX SO IT WILL NOT MAKE MUCH SENSE. my brains hardly work during sensible hours, let alone when I'm in an ill delirious tired state XD

I hate kicking inactives lol specially the people who were awsome. But yeah there's like members who weren't so awsome that can definitely be kicked. PLEASE DONT KICK ME. I'm active sometimes but Uni just involves lots of work and drinking so I'm sorry Sad <3

If we were to delete inactives then we should start with those with under 1mill xp so that we could easily break this xp lock if we encouraged people to level with rp buffs. Then as we get better at leveling delete those with under 2mill, then under 3mill, etc etc etc so that we save the ones with the most xp till last when we're likely to be more awsome.

Once we have a few more people who find it harder to 1 hit, then we could look into using some of the battle packs that use RP too? Just to save on that bit of money that might encourage people to level more? Or this might just be me being too lazy to find buffs XD But I think it would be super if we had 12 hours of awsome buffs.

As for clearing out gear this is good idea cause we cant kick people till we have more room. Then when we have more room we can look into buying some better gear for the people who will be leveling up higher. Lower levels can cope for now.

More elite selection of newbies too perhaps, but then I always hate it when a guild becomes too selective, this would put myself off from joining to be honest. But thats because Im the undedicated lazy sort. XD

Yes make better use of RP maybe get a proper nice little GVG team, Dadnoodles could run them if they're happy with that?

If fury shrine = better buffs for all = more effective leveling = more money = YES

I personally dont think our ranking system is too bad, but people just dont like working hard nowadays. Maybe something between the 10k and 100k mark? and between the 100k and 500k mark, then between the mills we have.

We could also make better use of leveler of the month etc, like totally big up the hard work to encourage people.

Shall we do a forum list of gear that we're selling so that we can keep a tally of the FSPs or gold we make, and people can suggest gear to buy or upgrade with the FSPs made? Or is this being far too democratic? XD

If I do nothing else, I'll chat more XD An active chat would be a major selling point, as it once was.
Back to top Go down
Lolac

PostSubject: Re: more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression   more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:56 pm

+1 for kicking the inactive members Smile I know most of them were fun to chat and all but it's a lot of them that have only around 1M XP (not a huge loss for guild and they can still come back if they wish to)

RP buffs are a must if you ask me Smile

about the gear we have some that hasn't been used or recalled for like a year XDDD sell them and buy some guild storage spaces Smile or new (better) items...

we could upgrade all the structures to level 1? gives you a good fealing when you see a lot fo structures Very Happy maybe we will get some new recruites that way...

for chat I'm a bit quiter and my english sucks Razz but allways like to see a good conversation and laugh a bit Smile

for ranking we could do it as Rebsi suggested that we add some...would also be interesting if we would give the recall function only to the personal ranks or 1M+ it would maybe make the level up faster...I know it did me with my first account Very Happy

for the leveler of the month as I said some of the top members each gives 1 FSP so that we get together 5 and that would be the reward and a rank for leveler of the month...we could also do a buffer of the month Very Happy or we could go with leveler of the week with just 1 FSP reward Razz

hope this helps a bit Very Happy and that you can understand what I want to say farao farao

Back to top Go down
Lolac

PostSubject: Re: more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression   more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Oh also was thinking about giving a week or two to "a few ribs short of a xylophone" rank to rank up or we kick them...also for new recruites Smile
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression   more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Lolac wrote:
Oh also was thinking about giving a week or two to "a few ribs short of a xylophone" rank to rank up or we kick them...also for new recruites Smile

Thats a good plan Lolac, I like that. A week to gain 10k xp... that should be pretty easy right? Unless they're level 1, in which case yeah, 2 weeks. Unless they just talk lots instead XD

Back to top Go down
Lolac

PostSubject: Re: more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression   more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Yay I said something smart Smile good Lolac Razz
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression   more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:09 pm

i usually do that anyways, especially now the colour of their dot changes, i kick most people whove been inactive more than 7 days. usually ;p
Back to top Go down
Lolac

PostSubject: Re: more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression   more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Well they can still log in and log out and won't get the red dot Smile so I was thinking to give them only 1 week to get 10k xp...
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression   more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:26 pm

hmmm, i suppose... but most people get bored of doing that after a while.. **avoids looking at rebsi** ;p
Back to top Go down
Lolac

PostSubject: Re: more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression   more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Oh was also thinking about taking away the recall option until something like 1M xp rank...would maybe motivate them to level up faster Smile of motivate them to leave xD
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression   more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:47 pm

yeah, it used to be abit higher, not quite 1 mill, more like 100k, but it just put more pressure on people to have to recall stuff for newbies. it more put people off, not being able to get their own stuff, so we've changed it to just the 1st rank who cant... it seems to work reletively well.. certainly better than before ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression   more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more of the same im afraid :(, guild progression
Page 1 of 1