iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Sets and Gear

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

Guild Sets and Gear Empty
PostSubject: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:49 pm

I was looking at yggdrasial's Topic on listing all the items we have up for IZA's members to use, but its not getting updated anymore Neutral When i told a new member today if he wanted the Blood Demon set cuz he seemed to have pieces of it, ygg said it was kinda a useless set Rolling Eyes Well my new suggestion is clearing out junk in the GS and replacing it with better leveling gear. We could use the FSP that we sell the junk with to buy newer sets and even buy better forged and crafted gear. Since the Blood Demon set is useless how come we have it? Especially an extra Blood Demon Armor that FF?!? As im leveling up and wanna use better gear i see some gear thats just crafted Average or Poor, like the Deathspinner set for example. I'd be willing to buy some pieces better crafted to donate to the GS. I have the Lusika set that many players use cuz its good with a Plague Set. Its both Perf no Forges, but i can donate it to the guild only if other players help me out with this issue so its all organized and looks good in our GS. I hope this topic gets alot of posts too Razz

king
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 pm

been suggested a million times before and tried every other time it was suggested... no1 is willing to do it, for much longer than a few weeks, and figuring what is "useless" is hard... where the blood demon set is reletively useless, you dont need great gear to lvl up to like, 40-50 pretty much.. up to 30, other than the elite hunter enhancement, you dont even need set gear tbh... and at lvl 50 we have more than enough gear. most of the totally useless gear is gone now anyways..
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 pm

So i shouldnt donate my Lusika set? I know u dont need the best of the best gear to level up, but most players through FS like having top of the line gear and sets cuz it makes them look good and they feel better protected from other players. We could at least try selling the Blood Demon set and the extra armor and replace the Plague items we have that arent crafted and forged that good. Since the Plague set is the best leveling set for those levels, the numbers in new members will be big since they will all mostly be low levels, and they will need this set to level.
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:48 am

i totally agree with king here although its hard to figure out what is useless guild gear and to sell it. thats why i think we should try our best everytime we recognize something being useless. so lets sell the blood demon set and replace it with lusikas. (better crafted and forged) plague items will help as well since we always seem to not have enough of them. Wink
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:08 am

Thx for agreeing with me Forst. Ill be keeping an eye out on the gear and sets that nobody seems to ever use and ill post it here or if ygg wants me to PM her in game ill do that. That way she can also check herself to make sure that my observations on the gear was correct.

king
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Hey, i think we should try selling the Girath pieces we have and try using some of the profit to buy Lusika Set since they are both wieldable at lvl30. Cuz we dont have the set we just have 2Girath Shields and one Girath Axe, no gloves. If not ive also been thinking on getting the guild more FF stam gloves and runes. We only have 1 FF of each and a few non-forged that dont give that much stam and is kinda a waste because their just sitting their in the GS. They are very usefull and both together give an extra 130 max stam when FF. This way me and Forst dont always have to keep recalling them from each other Razz Plus other members in the guild can use them and then we all can get even more guild xp after a while of building up Wink

king
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:53 am

if lusika is superior over girath and affordable we really should sell the girath gear. i think we tagged girath gear because it was one of the cheapest sets for leveling prior before lusika came out (at least i was never aware of the existence of lusika unless king used it Wink ).

regarding the stamina gear king already mentioned the 2 options. i think if possible we should FF a second pair of gloves and rune and sell the remaining un-FFed stuff. with 2 pairs we should be fine. if i need it it will be just for approx. 2-3 hours until stam is maxed out. and i recognized that it gives a comparable large boost in max stam for members with lower max stam. in this way buffs would be more efficient as well.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Sounds like a plan Wink I have my Lusika Set that nobody seems to be buying for 12FSP each. I'll donate to guild if hitme or ygg can tagg it. I also have Rune of the Senses EX that some random guy sent me with my money lost after they attacked me...its used by most players at lvl20+...i also want to donate to guild again if hitme or ygg can tagg Razz The rune is actually best used if FF but its the best i got right now so yea...

Edit My Lusika set has already been sold beacuse to much time has passed since this post...sorry i cannot donate anymore.

king
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:43 pm

I think its been about a week that i posted this Topic and nothing has been done!!!! There is all these great ideas that can help out the guild and please i want them to be realised. Its useless if we keep this up and nothing changed, so im begging please let something be done here!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:48 pm

So, we need to sell useless equipment. If necessary, I can jot down all the active players we have, and their levels. This will allow us to know generally what equipment we need to keep.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Great. All we need now is to have ygg or hitme un-tagg and sell the the items. The problem is that ygg is usually on in the morning (US time) because she lives in other side of world Rolling Eyes So i guess just PM her or hitme the list if u cant be online in the morning to let them know throught guild chat.
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Im just going to have to start getting on more often.
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:55 am

Hey everybody! Chill out lol.
I'll get onto the whole untagging and selling stuff, we did it for a while before, and I didn't mind, but I do hate having a back pack full of untagged gear, cause it makes leveling hell. So if you don't mind, I'll do it 3 pieces at a time so that my BP space isnt compromised. Very Happy Cause I need to keep leveling too.
Laughing And I'm very good at clearing out the GS, so maybe this is my destined role in life. XD I know which items are frequently used and clog up the GS, and I know which items havent left Swordblaze's BP in a while, so I'll see what I can do. What you guys should start doing is forming a proper list of how many items of which gear do you want, so that as I make FSP I can buy the gear. Although you'll have to bear in mind the FSP we'll be making won't be that great, cause the items we'll be selling won't be that great them selves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:42 pm

I was talking with ygg about this in-game. Shes willing to get a Lusika set for the guild. I wanted to ask if i could buy the gear for the guild cuz im good with deals and prices. If not its ok cuz i kno im new and i still need ur guys' trust. Ill be making a list of things on my next post.
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Okie Dokie, Ill see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Sets and Gear   Guild Sets and Gear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Sets and Gear
Page 1 of 1