iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MonthlyUpdate March 2011

Go down 

Who is your Member of the Month?
massivesin
MonthlyUpdate March 2011 I_vote_lcap60%MonthlyUpdate March 2011 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Kacman
MonthlyUpdate March 2011 I_vote_lcap40%MonthlyUpdate March 2011 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
simis32
MonthlyUpdate March 2011 I_vote_lcap0%MonthlyUpdate March 2011 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Forst

MonthlyUpdate March 2011 Empty
PostSubject: MonthlyUpdate March 2011   MonthlyUpdate March 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:45 am

Fellow Skeletoneers,

a new era has started. Thanks to the continous effort of all guild members our little guild has finally entered the top250 guilds ranking just a few days ago. Having entered the guild about 1 year ago and seeing it built up again and growing, i just want to say: thank all of you, be proud and keep up the good work. cheers

Also i wanted to shout out a warm welcome back to baronessa, kingscrapz and lordsetsu. Its nice to have you back here Very Happy

Alright, so now lets get started. As usual you can see in the image below the development of all guild members within the last month.

At first a warm welcome to all our new members which are coloured blue. You will see your achievements in the next update.

In green are the members which have gained a rank. In order to reward this everyone who ranked up gets 10k gold/rank (This also applies for the new members which already gained a new rank). All you have to do is send me a PM.

In yellow you can see our fierced GvGers, fighting for our guilds glory and fame (although the recent update made GvG much more complicated). I probably havent covered all GvGers yet. So in case you want to be coloured yellow as well just leave me a note.

All the uncoloured members either already belong to the establishment or were simply smart enough to not get coloured red.

When your name is coloured red you either have a reason why you are invaluable for the guild or you better start levelling soon. Sleep

This time Leveller of the Month (LotM) is Domitian who made 44 levels within the last month.

Regarding our Member of the Month (MotM) i'd like you to vote once more. My suggestions this time are massivesin (who is levelling like crazy), Kacman and simis32 (both for having achieved the personal rank at 5M donated guild XP). I know my suggestions are pretty random and subjective, so in case you want to vote for someone else because of another reason please let me know below this post. Btw, i'm also looking for a rank which can be rewarded to the member of the month. If you have a great rank in mind please let me know.

As usual the LotM and MotM will be rewarded with 1 FSP in order to acknowledge their achievements. Just send me PM and i send the FSP away.

MonthlyUpdate March 2011 11030110
Back to top Go down
Forst

MonthlyUpdate March 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MonthlyUpdate March 2011   MonthlyUpdate March 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:24 am

alright, the vote is over and it was a pretty close photo finish Very Happy

congrats to massivesin for being our member of the month. king
Back to top Go down

MonthlyUpdate March 2011
Page 1 of 1