iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rank leaders.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

rank leaders. Empty
PostSubject: rank leaders.   rank leaders. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:05 pm

ive seen this in a few guilds, not 1 to copy, but it seems like a good idea ;p.. basically, we get a person to look after the people within a certain rank. obviously the need would become less as they ranked and learnt how to play the game, and the lowest rank would be the hardest to manage. if we could get enough people to volenteer, and they had enough knowledge of the game, could help people lvl faster Wink.. could be some perks to the job, like id pay u 50k a week or sumthin, if people are that greedy ;p. maybe wont put it into action straight away, its just a suggestion (as it says in this brand new section i finally figured out how to make ;D). would like to hear ur views ;p
Back to top Go down
Forst

rank leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rank leaders.   rank leaders. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:39 pm

i need someone to give me advice to level up faster. pirat

well, honestly i think we dont need it based on rankings. people can always ask in chat or send PM when they have questions and they will get help and advice. maybe it would be enough when they know who to PM if noone is online. making it dependend on the rank could make trouble because we have high ranked members at lower levels than some low ranked members. i doubt that i could give advice if i havent passed the regarding lvl. scratch

as a starting help for new guild members we could offer them a buddy, who takes them by the hand, gives advice and generally introduces them into the guild and world of FS. this would need volunteers, but i would give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Ranxerox

Ranxerox

rank leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rank leaders.   rank leaders. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Forst wrote:
i need someone to give me advice to level up faster. pirat

well, honestly i think we dont need it based on rankings. people can always ask in chat or send PM when they have questions and they will get help and advice. maybe it would be enough when they know who to PM if noone is online. making it dependend on the rank could make trouble because we have high ranked members at lower levels than some low ranked members. i doubt that i could give advice if i havent passed the regarding lvl. scratch

as a starting help for new guild members we could offer them a buddy, who takes them by the hand, gives advice and generally introduces them into the guild and world of FS. this would need volunteers, but i would give it a try.

Agree with 3rd point and would also help with new guildies if required.
Back to top Go down
njc
Admin
njc

Location : Denmark, Europe, Earth, MilkyWay http://image.marginup.com/u/u144/medium_milky%20way.jpg :), Universe

rank leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rank leaders.   rank leaders. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:44 pm

I think long time ago we tried this but it failed because most of the rank leaders left a day or 2 after. but i agree with the idea, and id like to (now that i have returned) help with this.

yggdrasial wrote:
its just a suggestion (as it says in this brand new section i finally figured out how to make ;D). would like to hear ur views ;p

Ahem i think my mail adress is somewhere in this system, you could have asked...

-~-NJC
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

rank leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rank leaders.   rank leaders. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:04 pm

ok so i agree with Ygg Smile

But we have tried this before, and it fell on a few top members, but like I said earlier today in chat, we used to recruit from the bottom and train and guide them .... Smile

SO.. if anyone is interested, please let us know and we'll set it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://izasskeletoneers.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

rank leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rank leaders.   rank leaders. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rank leaders.
Page 1 of 1