iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rank and Level/XP gain update 21/1/10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

Rank and Level/XP gain update 21/1/10 Empty
PostSubject: Rank and Level/XP gain update 21/1/10   Rank and Level/XP gain update 21/1/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Not sure how well this is gonna work, me being not to good at these technical things Very Happy
New members who've joined since last Wed, you'll be on the next update.
Members who've gained ranks are Daycrist, proffsjoy and Trivial. Congratulations, you each receive 10k as a reward for your hard work.
Rows in red represent info that is n/a
Rows in pink represent players that have gained a rank/ranks
Rows in orange show members that have been kicked.
Keep up the hard work!

New members mnavarrete, devron789, Forst will also receive 10k having gained ranks since joining the guild.

Oh, and any suggestions on how to improve my rather large table, please PM me, here or ingame Very Happy and any errors too I will rectify on next update Very Happy

Rank and Level/XP gain update 21/1/10 Fs_upl10
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Rank and Level/XP gain update 21/1/10   Rank and Level/XP gain update 21/1/10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:11 am

good idea rebsi "the chronologist of izas" gebsi, to state the progress.

i have just 2 notes. the 3 different colours are all basically red. for a better differentiation you could use red for kicked mambers, grey for members w/o information and green for improved players. since the kicked members provide no interesting data they could be grouped at the bottom like the ones w/o info.

keep up the good work,
Wink
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Rank and Level/XP gain update 21/1/10   Rank and Level/XP gain update 21/1/10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:36 am

grear job rebsi, im impressed ;D, as for shortening it, u may as well just not bother putting on all the reds at the bottom, its not really important. and yeah, good ideas from forst Smile. but hey, i beat chris in exp, so im happy either way ;D, lolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank and Level/XP gain update 21/1/10   Rank and Level/XP gain update 21/1/10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank and Level/XP gain update 21/1/10
Page 1 of 1