iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out of country vacation wooot!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Out of country vacation wooot!! Empty
PostSubject: Out of country vacation wooot!!   Out of country vacation wooot!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:00 pm

Hey guys just to let ya's know... I will be offline next week because of a trip..

This time im going to my dads home country " Guyana " It will be my first ever trip outside canada and of course i'll have to ride a airplane.. Soo far i dunno how i'll cope with being high up in the air for 8 hours, but im sure it'll be fine..

Its not just a trip or a break away from the busy city but.. A visit to family that i have only talked to on the phone or seen through pictures :O ..

Im completely hyped up about this and wish all the best as i explore new terrain and sweltering heats.. But its all worth it..

Of course i'll be taking loads and loads of pictures as well as keepsakes and stuff and will post if anyone is interested in seeing them Very Happy

Thanks for understanding and wish me lots of luck as this will be my first time stepping foot on another country.. Take care guys ^_-
Back to top Go down
allgoaway

allgoaway

Out of country vacation wooot!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of country vacation wooot!!   Out of country vacation wooot!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:38 pm

ok hew the hell is the pot tweaker, i just wont ro know this oxeys moron
Back to top Go down

Out of country vacation wooot!!
Page 1 of 1