iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School trip to -Location has been hidden by Governtment operations for safety of the public in the country of travel-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
njc
Admin
njc

Location : Denmark, Europe, Earth, MilkyWay http://image.marginup.com/u/u144/medium_milky%20way.jpg :), Universe

School trip to -Location has been hidden by Governtment operations for safety of the public in the country of travel- Empty
PostSubject: School trip to -Location has been hidden by Governtment operations for safety of the public in the country of travel-   School trip to -Location has been hidden by Governtment operations for safety of the public in the country of travel- I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:29 am

darn unable to tell you without coding where i am going... Wink

Tango

trip Starts 7. May

Uniform

sadly the day of my last exam

Romeo

the location of travel is hidden within this message

Kilo

first person to guess the location might win a prize

Echo

i will be returning late late night the 14. May

Yankee

-~-NJC Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Forst

School trip to -Location has been hidden by Governtment operations for safety of the public in the country of travel- Empty
PostSubject: Re: School trip to -Location has been hidden by Governtment operations for safety of the public in the country of travel-   School trip to -Location has been hidden by Governtment operations for safety of the public in the country of travel- I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:59 pm

*wonders if its turkey?*
Back to top Go down
njc
Admin
njc

Location : Denmark, Europe, Earth, MilkyWay http://image.marginup.com/u/u144/medium_milky%20way.jpg :), Universe

PostSubject: Re: School trip to -Location has been hidden by Governtment operations for safety of the public in the country of travel-   School trip to -Location has been hidden by Governtment operations for safety of the public in the country of travel- I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:32 am

you got it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School trip to -Location has been hidden by Governtment operations for safety of the public in the country of travel-   School trip to -Location has been hidden by Governtment operations for safety of the public in the country of travel- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School trip to -Location has been hidden by Governtment operations for safety of the public in the country of travel-
Page 1 of 1