iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going on Vacation?

Go down 
+3
Scriabin
njc
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Going on Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Going on Vacation?   Going on Vacation? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:12 am

If you are going on vacation, or will be away from the game for a period longer than a week (7 days) please leave a note here. If you are having difficulties with your server or getting online to play, you can also leave a note here.

This will ensure your place is kept within the guild and you are not kicked for inactiveness, and your items that you are wearing are not recalled.
Back to top Go down
https://izasskeletoneers.forumotion.net
njc
Admin
njc

Location : Denmark, Europe, Earth, MilkyWay http://image.marginup.com/u/u144/medium_milky%20way.jpg :), Universe

Going on Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Vacation?   Going on Vacation? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 pm

ill be away from sometime tommorow till wednesday next week, i hope there wont be any need of me while im gone

-njc Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Scriabin

Going on Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Vacation?   Going on Vacation? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:14 pm

I'll be gone for an undefined amount of time due to things being quite busy here. Hopefully I'll be back before/by the winter holidays, but no promises, sadly.
Back to top Go down
allgoaway

allgoaway

Going on Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Vacation?   Going on Vacation? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:06 pm

just so i can be the last one to post here i will be on and off at randome
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

Going on Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Vacation?   Going on Vacation? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:00 pm

If im not on for a while that means im on vacation. Its usually a pop out of nowhere vacation or fun place im going to that i wont be able to post here. Ill change my bio on the Status part to tell u guys if i have time, or else just check how many days im gone..that means im having fun somewhere other than IZA Smile

king
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

Going on Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Vacation?   Going on Vacation? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:18 pm

I never go on vacation, so you guys dont have to worry about me leaving. If Im ever offline for more than 2 days, then it is either a family situation, or a technical problem.
Back to top Go down
gwarnasty

Going on Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Vacation?   Going on Vacation? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:03 am

taking a much needed vacation to stomp around bits of Europe. be offline from May 27 - June 4. Should be back on here June 5. have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going on Vacation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Vacation?   Going on Vacation? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going on Vacation?
Page 1 of 1