iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

actually nearly monthly update!!

Go down 
+2
Lolac
RebsiGetsi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

actually nearly monthly update!! Empty
PostSubject: actually nearly monthly update!!   actually nearly monthly update!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:23 am

Well, here's another update. Razz

We've had a load of new members since the last update, welcome all. Your gains will be published in the next update.
Those of you in Green, members who've gained a rank, can message me for a reward ;P Including the Newbies who's ranks are shown in green.

Members in blue are the newbies, so we dont have data apart from your current level xp etc.
Members in red have been completely inactive since the last update
Members in orange have not gained any levels
Members in green have gained ranks

Gaining a rank is sort of the least important, so you're only green if you havent done anything to be blue/red/orange, gettit? I know what I mean ;P

Members in white are just boring. If you're one of the lower ranking members of the guild, then get working hard to get changed to green.

Yeah. Please don't hesitate to query any of the above, I don't understand it either.

Also, Im going to start doing Member of the Month, and Leveler of the Month Very Happy
This Months MOTM is Lolac!! Because he's been doing an awsome job recruiting members and finding them gear and getting em settled in etc. Well done Lolac Very Happy

This months LOTM is baronessa! For she has gained 41 levels in the past month, which is awsome... it takes me like, a year to get that many XD

You can both PM me for a little something Very Happy Very little, Im going to be skint lol.
Oh, and I'll try and find a rank for both of you Very Happy

I hope this update is a little clearer than the previous lot have been XD
Lol well it was clearer, but it was huge... gimme a sec...
Sorry its still huge XD but not quite as huge XD it will do I spose. XD
Oooh I know why its still huge!!
Well... its still huger than the others, but not so huge, and clearer so there we go XD
actually nearly monthly update!! 2mw56h2
Back to top Go down
Lolac

PostSubject: Re: actually nearly monthly update!!   actually nearly monthly update!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Great jobe Rebsi and also everybody else Smile if we keep this up we'll get to the top 250 in no time bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: actually nearly monthly update!!   actually nearly monthly update!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:56 pm

thank you rebsi for this update (although i needed about 10 mins to get into it) Wink

so at first big congrats to baronessa and lolac. i'm curious what ranks will appear to honour your effort.
and since we are keen on breaking the XP lock soon (where rebsi could become pretty poor)
i just wanted to mention that ranx was this month best XP contributor with amazing 13 M.
anyway every single XP counts, so thx to everybody.

keep up the good work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: actually nearly monthly update!!   actually nearly monthly update!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Wow great work everyone. Everyone in green did 20+ levels this month thats awsome!!! Razz Yes like Forst said keep it up and hopefully we see more people leveling and when this xp lock breaks our dear Rebsi will be very poor lol Shes doing this cuz she wants the best for everyone here in Iza, props to u Rebsi Wink And gratz on the LOTM and MOTM guys u did great Cool
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: actually nearly monthly update!!   actually nearly monthly update!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Im going to be ripping a new one in the next list. Lol. Im going to straight up level for the next month.
Back to top Go down
nanaki108

nanaki108

PostSubject: Re: actually nearly monthly update!!   actually nearly monthly update!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:20 am

sorry i didnt do any lvling for the longest time DX been busy at grandparents and forgot pass and wat email i had it saved to....making up for it Razz but school starts soon so ima be busy for like a month so ill get on and lvl at least once a week i hope DX
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: actually nearly monthly update!!   actually nearly monthly update!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:27 am

thats fine nanaki, as long as we know ^^
Back to top Go down
nanaki108

nanaki108

PostSubject: Re: actually nearly monthly update!!   actually nearly monthly update!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:19 am

ty tons for not kicking me as long as nothing fam related pops up or life related ill be on Razz ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: actually nearly monthly update!!   actually nearly monthly update!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:35 am

time for a new update, isnt it? Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: actually nearly monthly update!!   actually nearly monthly update!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

actually nearly monthly update!!
Page 1 of 1