iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concern on level of New Recruits

Go down 
+2
KingSkrapz
LordSetsu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

Concern on level of New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Its worrying me that if we keep recruiting low level players, the guild won't go anywhere. Lately I've noticed that a lot of the people we recruit, that are low level, end up leaving the guild shortly afterwards. If anyone else has the same concerns as me, please post here.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:21 pm

I agree. The new recruits seem to be using the guild till they reach a higher level to hop onto a better guild when they are acceptable, or get kicked for inactivity. Like we were talking in the guild chat Setsu, the guild isnt going to go nowhere when we keep recruiting low level members. We need higher level members to burn more stam and get a lot of xp for the guild to level up. It is lucky if we get a very good low level player, but why dont we try our luck instead on higher level players? For this we will need to work hard and make our guild look good for their eyes. A suggestion on this making a small GVG group to raise our terrible rating that i havnt seen worse lol Razz No offence. We should also make a group of higher level players to do Titan hunts to get us TKP. We could really use better epic items for the guild. And if we want higher level players we need the best equipment for them to use right?
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:39 pm

I completely agree with all of the above. I personally want to do Titan Hunting, But for now Im going to do GvG. Im saving up my FSP to buy Perfect FF Shildorah and Kala. Two of the Best GvG Sets for my level. Buts its gonna cost a hefty sum of FSP.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Yes it will. I was willing to do GVG a few levels back (around 10-20 levels back...) so i wasted all the FSP i was going to use for GVG and used it on max stam. I am currently selling my Zhann pieces to make up some FSP.
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Well, I wouldn't consider spending FSP on Stamina wasting it. Heck, Ive put over 100 FSP Into stamina, and its still not enough. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Yea i guess its usefull when u wanna have more than one conflict running, that is if u keep good track of it.
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 pm

So, more people need to post here, to make the thread more active.
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:31 am

well our GvG ratio is probably the worst but its only a number about which i at least dont care much. anyway i like the idea of making a GvG group. it gives those players the opportunity to get FSPs for upgrades when the RPs earned are used for selling the tears or skulls.

regarding titan hunting. thats more a long term goal which i'd like to do as well in the future.
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:35 am

ahh, and regarding the recruitment. if we can get high level players to join us this would be definitely great. so if you have one on the hand try to convince him to join us. but i guess this is more difficult to achieve than recruiting low level players. at least in my case it worked with recruiting low level players since i joined izas at lvl 10 and plan to stay here for the rest of my time. Wink
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:47 am

You do get people like you forst, the completely loyal members. But sadly its hard to find people like that often.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Well i joined the guild at lvl9 and i love it here. Im planning on being another loyal member to the guild cuz GuildHopping just doesnt cut it for me.. Razz
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Im pretty sure I joined around Level 30 or so. Got kicked out once during my retirement, and after i came out of retirement, i think it was ygg who invited me back, or maybe rebsi. Im not to sure.
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:45 am

Probably Ygg Setsu, I wasnt really keeping track of the undeads >.<
Yeah. So. If you can get high level players to join, then go for it. God knows I've tried and haven't been successful. Very Happy
You do get lucky with some lower levels, like Forst and Ranx, they're the bestest people we could have ever dreamed of joining the guild. If you go for recruiting low levels, check out how quickly they've leveled, when their join date was, this is usually a promising sign.
Try to make a creative recruiting message, and try to go for those people who are insane and would like to hang out with mad people like us Very Happy
cherry
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Well, we wouldnt have it any other way now would we? I mean, if we recruited sane people, then there would be two options for them. 1. They explode in the firey madness that is Iza 2. They survive some how but leave shortly after and 3. They turn into one of us. The latter option is very unlikely.
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:03 pm

90% of high lvls are bored of the game and dont bother lvling... recruiting high lvls dosnt help as there are so many better guilds they can get into. true most low lvls go inactive or leave for a better guild after a time, but im just trying to improve on what we were doing before which.. ultimately left us with 3 active members left in the entire guild. high lvls are a million times harder to gain the loyalty... you can see that now, all of the people complaining through their concern and loyalty for the guild joined at low lvls Smile.

but of course, i would greatly appreciate the help recruiting any lvl people, ive been recruiting for izas for nearly 2 years now on and off, lets see if your persuasive powers can match the yggmeister ;p
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:07 pm

So what we should do is just recruit any type level mainly around the 20-75 because they will be the ones that will mainly be a chance of loyalty and will eventually get us much xp. Other than that gl with lvls 100+ and 1-15 that wont quit! pirat
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:24 pm

lol, all lvl 25s are gvgers, thats a decent thing to remember Wink, lol... nahh, i would say any1 who has got to the lvl they have in a decent time is elegable for recruiting, if theyre lvl 75 but joined in 2007, then blehh, if theyre lvl 8 but joined yesterday then whack em in ;D
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Hey, Im only level 122, yet i joined in 07'.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Then we have them like Setsu that quit then come back with everything they've got Smile Not many like u but good thing we have u in guild Wink
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Hey, Hey. Thanks. Although I dont hunt that often. XD
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Hey, how many guilds have a great Avatarist like u? Hunting doesnt matter when u have talent for somthing else Wink
Back to top Go down
Ezzylee

Ezzylee

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:56 am

Fear not, my dusty old friends. New bones have been unearthed in your midst, and thanks to the (questionably) wonderful recruitment skills of the mighty ygg, you now have me!! Okay, so now, I know you're all wondering exactly how much that'll get you, and frankly, I wish I could answer! I love online gaming, and I'm always searching for that next game that'll suck me in for a couple of years. This is my latest find. The only game I'm currently playing b'sides this is Conquer 2 online. That was getting boring, and the clan (their version of a guild) I'm in there is more a collection of people than a group of them. So far, I must tell you, I'm impressed by the way we all communicate and you're all so willing to help new people. If that continues, I assure you, my loyalty is a given, and I'll do anything I can to be a productive member of the guild. Please be patient though...I have a wife who doesn't like me gaming, a 3 year old so, to whom I'm the center of the world (He doesn't even want mommy to do anything for him when daddy's around) and a job that i generally work 60-80 hours a week, so there will be times I might not be around for a day or two. Oh, and if you haven't figured it out by now, I love to laugh, joke, play, and be sarcastic, so please, if I say anything that offends, tell me so, and I'll avoid doing it again, since it wasn't likely meant to be mean in the first place. Now, stop reading, shake the dust offen yer bones and go get me some better equipment!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concern on level of New Recruits   Concern on level of New Recruits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concern on level of New Recruits
Page 1 of 1