iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Behaviour that will get you KICKED!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Behaviour that will get you KICKED! Empty
PostSubject: Behaviour that will get you KICKED!   Behaviour that will get you KICKED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:19 am

Below is a list of behaviour that can and will most likely get you kicked from the guild...

1. DO NOT ask for FSPs. Not in chat. If you are requiring FSPs, please ask in private message, and ensure that the player you borrow from will be paid back. Failure to re-pay that player will result in you being kicked from the guild.

2. DO NOT ask for free gold. If you are short on gold for a purchase, feel free to ask in private, ensuring that the player you borrow from will be paid back. Failure to re-pay the lender will result in you being kicked.

3. DO NOT block other guild members from private chat. This is very disrespectful and will result in an immediate termination.

4. All guild members are expected to be courteous, polite and kind to all other members. Any type of rude behaviour will not be tolerated. You will receive a warning first, and upon second occasion, it will result in being kicked.

5. If any player has an issue with another member, please contact a high ranked member and file a complaint. The matter will be dealt with in a fair manner. If the problem persists, there will be a "hearing" where the involved can make a statement, and the high ranks determine who will be kicked from the guild.

**Subject to be updated.
Back to top Go down
https://izasskeletoneers.forumotion.net
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Behaviour that will get you KICKED!   Behaviour that will get you KICKED! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:15 am

6. not talking on the guild chat is NOT permitted by yggdrasial and may result in being tortured by chipmunks in darth vader costumes!
Back to top Go down
allgoaway

allgoaway

PostSubject: Re: Behaviour that will get you KICKED!   Behaviour that will get you KICKED! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:02 am

ygg i will also give you use of my evil fliying soft shell crab and the supper annoying nat to use on the massis too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behaviour that will get you KICKED!   Behaviour that will get you KICKED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behaviour that will get you KICKED!
Page 1 of 1