iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Acceptable Behaviour

Go down 
+3
killerjak1
yggdrasial
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acceptable Behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:26 am

Please follow these simple guidelines for behaviour within the guild. Failure to do so will result in possible termination.

1. Be polite.

2. If asked for buffs, buff. Or at least reply to the message.

3. When a player is asking for help, please try to help out as best as you can.

4. Deposit gold. Often we do domino deposits, such as Chris gets all the gold and does a deposit, then send the remainder to Ygg who does a deposit and so on. If you choose to use your deposit on your personal bank, feel free to send gold to a high rank for deposit.

5. Level when you can. Burn your stamina. We understand it takes longer for some members to get full stamina, and we understand it sometimes takes longer to get a level than other players, but just try to do the best you can and level at least once or twice a week, depending on what level you are.

6. Have a sence of humour. Without one, you wont last very long.

7. Learn to throw soft cushy things at Ygg, she likes it.

**Subject to update
Back to top Go down
https://izasskeletoneers.forumotion.net
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:52 am

8. ignore number 7 and hail ygg like a goddess!, mwahahaha!
Back to top Go down
killerjak1

killerjak1

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:23 pm

*Throws Kilala plushy at ygg*
oops! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/turner808
allgoaway

allgoaway

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:05 am

ya #7 is a bit off, she like the big heavy and very hard things thrown at her, she is a freak like that you know
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:38 am

throw stuff at me and lose ur testicles... that sounds good enough.. cuz generally girls are nice ;p
Back to top Go down
killerjak1

killerjak1

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:19 pm

*Throw Testicles at Ygg*
Have em, since you want them so bad!

Acceptable Behaviour 1250929698480
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/turner808
allgoaway

allgoaway

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:13 pm

wow kiler you will make some woman very happy if you can lose your testics that fast
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:20 pm

This thread went from good, to well... not so good. Lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Yea Setsu..from good behavior rules post to cussing...to messed up crazy forum avis...its kinda wierd how that happened Smile
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Oh, well thats just iza for you. And I wouldnt have it any other way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:25 am

Hear Hear!!
But these are good rules. Including no 7.
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:51 pm

I second that.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:10 pm

I thirlythingy that but i dont have cushy things...rocks work fine right?
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Please follow these simple guidelines for behaviour within the guild. Failure to do so will result in possible termination.

1. Be polite, we're not gunna kick you for abit of offensive language or light hearted insults, but exsesive swearing will lead to a warning, and failure to comply may lead to expultion. any insulting or bullying of any sorts that go too far lead to instantanious.

2. Buffing is not compulsary, especially for lower lvls whos buffs might not help as much, but if there is no one else around, please do, its just common curtosy to help out a guild mate in need Smile

3. When a player is asking for help, please try to help out as best as you can. please note, this does NOT include begging. Only help a member with gold or fsp matters if your reletively sure you can trust them ie. theyve been in the guild a while. this is just common sense really, but needs to be said Smile

4. Gold deposits are not in any way neccersary, we cover most of the gold through guild tax, however, this is subject to change, and gold deposits are definately not AGAINST the rules, they are much appreciated if you do.

5. Level when you can. Burn your stamina. We understand it takes longer for some members to get full stamina, and we understand it sometimes takes longer to get a level than other players, but just try to do the best you can and level at least once or twice a week, depending on what level you are. lvling is improved a hella lot by using lvling buffs. make sure you are using these when you hunt.

6. Have a sense of humour. Without one, you wont last very long. NUMBER ONE RULE!!!, if you can manage nothing else, do this and you shall appease me ;p, lol

7. Bow before the supremacy of yggdrasial, your undead leader and unholy goddess Wink

... any improvement?, lol
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:03 pm

We can still throw stuff at u right? bounce
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Lol, thats great skrapz! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Behaviour   Acceptable Behaviour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acceptable Behaviour
Page 1 of 1