iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition! Empty
PostSubject: Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition!   Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Okay, so forst has taken the burden of rebsis previously slightly slack, but very lovely monthly update and Lolac has his lvl competition, both of which are working wonders, and they both deserve huge kudos for their work, lets give them a big round of applause!!!! Very Happy

BUT!...

Let us not forget the fundamentals of Izas. lvling is great, getting guild lvls, climbing the top guild ladder, getting renown, kicking ass, being the bestest guild ever, yadayada. But as we have brought up.. okay, I have brought up many a time, the guild chat is a very important part of our happy slappy society of nutters!. whether or not this will get much attention, its certainly not a huge priority for most players, but i will offer up a huge TWO FALLENSWORDPOINTS! for the person who can fulfil the criteria i set every week. these will be completely random. i would like to add this could get messy, so try and play nice, and not just spam my precious guild chat, i want genuine conversations here people!!

your first task, for those brave enough to take it is to speak for an entire week purely in the 3rd person (ie. "yggdrasial understands, yggdrasial will follow these intructions, yggdrasial dosn't have to because its her competition and she dosnt need to win fsp off herself). Best of luck!

~Ygg
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition!   Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:54 am

forst himself is very excited about this new competition. bounce
Back to top Go down
Lolac

PostSubject: Re: Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition!   Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:27 am

Think this competition is silly cause the handsom Lolac will allways win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LukeAyers

PostSubject: Re: Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition!   Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:13 am

TaintedBat (Yes, I'm him, He's me and we are all the same person Laughing ) Thinks this competition is imaginative!
Back to top Go down
Ranxerox

Ranxerox

PostSubject: Re: Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition!   Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:02 am

Hmm Ranx is thinking that if he posts one comment in the third person and then returns to his 'vow of silence' for a week he fulfils the criterea needed to win the 2 fsp
Ranx is temporarily jubilent until someone points out that his assumption is a crock of sh*t Laughing
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition!   Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Noooo, dont be sillyyy!, talking on the forum dosnt count Wink... i'll have to rethink the rules for the next one.. hasnt really specific enough... we'll call this a test run ;D
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition!   Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:59 pm

okay!, its been something like a week and sooo, here comes number 2!, foolproof this time.. i.. think...

your quest, should you choose to accept is to tell at least 3 actually funny jokes in the guild chat by next week. if more than one person are competing, the number goes up, the winner being the one who pulls off the most jokes and/or the funniest ones!.

best of luck mud puppets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition!   Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ygg's super exciting ever so slightly competitive competition!
Page 1 of 1