iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

yggs word/phrase of the day/week

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

yggs word/phrase of the day/week Empty
PostSubject: yggs word/phrase of the day/week   yggs word/phrase of the day/week I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:09 pm

basically im really bored and ill post sumthing im saying alot, or have said alot today/this week/whenever i can be bothered to post.... feel free to post here, but if u want to share ur word/phrase of the day/week/whenever u can be bothered, please make a seperate post so we clutter up the forum more ;D

todays word is SAUSAGE-EGGS (as 1 word, yes)
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: yggs word/phrase of the day/week   yggs word/phrase of the day/week I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:54 pm

ooo, its been a while, lol, but its back!, new word is

EGALOP!!

seems alot of eggyness going on, but i really dont like eggs, lol
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: yggs word/phrase of the day/week   yggs word/phrase of the day/week I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:06 am

should change the title to more like 1 a year, lol, but since i made it and it made me smile and got my slightly creative juices flowing

guardian devil

just has to take it ;D, check out my bio for a full explaination
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: yggs word/phrase of the day/week   yggs word/phrase of the day/week I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:12 pm

rekindling the fire, this eons phrase is

"Right now we are the last snowflakes to fall, but we must each leave out mark and make sure the snow below is littered with the final memories of bliss and euphoria across the human race, ringing as true as the final bell toll, the soft scent of self content lingering in our noses we have followed up to this fateful pinnacle"

was a line out of the thing i wrote for my english coursework.. might seem kinda arrogant, but i think its pretty good, so blehh heh! Razz
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: yggs word/phrase of the day/week   yggs word/phrase of the day/week I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:54 pm

" well you are my slave rebsi."
you seem to be saying that quite a lot...
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: yggs word/phrase of the day/week   yggs word/phrase of the day/week I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:37 am

cuz its my trump card over u ;D
Back to top Go down
allgoaway

allgoaway

PostSubject: Re: yggs word/phrase of the day/week   yggs word/phrase of the day/week I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:01 pm

I thought a thought that I thought I had thought but the thought that I had thought wasn't the thought that I had thought I had thought so maybe if I had thought the thought that I thought I thought I wouldn't of thought so much
Back to top Go down
KingHadyn

PostSubject: Re: yggs word/phrase of the day/week   yggs word/phrase of the day/week I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:23 pm

"Blasphemy! Blas-for-you! Blas-for-everybody-in-the-room!" - Eddie Izzard

I put that as an answer on a test on Monday... The teacher gave me extra credit...
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: yggs word/phrase of the day/week   yggs word/phrase of the day/week I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:05 pm

harrharr go hadyn!! elephant dont you think thats a funny looking elephant?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yggs word/phrase of the day/week   yggs word/phrase of the day/week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yggs word/phrase of the day/week
Page 1 of 1