iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1-hit calculator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forst

1-hit calculator Empty
PostSubject: 1-hit calculator   1-hit calculator I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:56 am

first of all, i'm sorry but i couldnt place this post into another topic thats why i'm doing it here. maybe this post can be redirected by an admin to a better suited place. Razz

since the very comfortable 1-hit calculator from onemanmob is removed i decided to make one on my own and decided to share it together with you. mainly this calculator will serve members from level 200 upwards and is used to calculate the minimal needed CA level in combination with death dealer, dark curse and holy flame buff in order to be able to maintain 1-hitting. please keep in mind that the damage bonus from death dealer is always included in this calculator and theres no option to turn it off right now. this means it will only work if you are hunting with death dealer and have the corresponding kill streak to allow the maximum 20% damage bonus.

alright, now i'll try to give a brief introduction and a guide on how to use it.

1-hit calculator Screen10

1. enter your attack and damage values from the profile page afterbasic buffs like EA, EW, KE, fury and berserk.

2. enter the target stats that you will need to beat a certain monster. therefore you will have to consult the corresponding wiki site and take the red coloured values at the bottom of the page. as an example, in the picture the values were taken from a level 438 creature which you can check out here.

http://wiki.fallensword.com/index.php/Gorgon

3. here you have the option to include holy flame buff in case you are hunting undead creatures. for HF buff to work properly its also needed to enter the maximum creatures armor under 2. as can be taken from wiki as well. make sure to keep the value at 0 in case the creature is not undead.

4. now the calculator will display you the minimal needed CA level to still 1-hit the creature. please note, that this is an output field which needs no input value (otherwise you are going to delete the formula and screw the calc)

5. here you have the option to enter your choosen CA level in regard to the output from 4. and the doubler you are using. at this point the calculation for 1-hit damage is finished and its only needed to proceed if you are lacking attack and want to know the DC buff level you will need in order to hit.

6. the calculator will show the minimal DC buff needed to maintain enough attack for hitting the creature. if you want you can enter your choosen DC buff level in the yellow coloured field below.

after going through these 6 simple steps you have the chance to take a look at your resulting stats after DD, HF, CA and DC buff. this serves mainly as a control and if you have done everything properly then your values should be higher than the entered target stats from 2. if so you are fine with 1-hitting and i wish you a happy hunting Very Happy

theres one more annotation i have to make. as you can see there are 2 different tabulators called synergy and no synergy. both are using different formulas for their calculations. the 'no synergy' one is pretty simple and should be working without any doubt, although i have the impression that sometimes the calculated CA buff level might be too high which results in wasting precious stamina. thats why i also added the 'synergy' formula, which should deliver tighter values (especially when high HF and CA levels are needed).

since this calculator is work under progress i would be happy if you could leave a comment on how reliable the resulting values are for you. furthermore if you have any suggestions on how to improve it, please feel free to let me know.

finally, here is the link. have fun and happy hunting. Very Happy

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AsSst4e1d9dQdHNPN1hVa1YyckJIQmNuNG81b0dHNkE&hl=en&authkey=CPjtqZ4M#gid=2
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

1-hit calculator Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-hit calculator   1-hit calculator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Nice calculator ;D hopefully this will help me out once i reach lvl200. its a bit complicated to understand still, but ill get the hang on it Smile Good job btw Forst Razz
Back to top Go down
Forst

1-hit calculator Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-hit calculator   1-hit calculator I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:38 am

thats unfortunately true king. my primary goal was to make it work but i didnt payed attention on easyness and usability. so in case there are suggestions on how to improve please let me know. Wink

for example i could hide lots of the numbers which i introduced only as control function to see how the buffs work. the other thing is to skip one tab completely in the future when i know that the other one (the synergy one) is working fine. thats why i'm highly interested in your experiences with the synergy calculations especially against hardcore undeath creatures when DD, CA and HF come into play.
Back to top Go down
Forst

1-hit calculator Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-hit calculator   1-hit calculator I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:46 am

onemanmobs 1- hit calc is online again. its much easier to use than mine but be careful when it comes to holy flame buff.
here's the link:

http://onemanmob.page.tl/1_hit-Calculator.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1-hit calculator Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-hit calculator   1-hit calculator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1-hit calculator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iza s skeletoneers :: Updates :: Rank Changes and XP Gain-
Jump to: