iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly Update December 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forst

Monthly Update December 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Update December 2010   Monthly Update December 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Heres the monthly update for november.

At first a welcome to all our new members in blue. You will see your achievements in the next update.

In green you see members which have gained a rank. In order to reward this everyone who ranked up gets 10k gold/rank (This also applies for the new members which already gained a new rank). All you have to do is send me a PM.

When your name is coloured red you either have a reason why you are invaluable for the guild or you better start levelling soon.

In yellow you can see our fierced GvGers, fighting for our guilds glory and fame.

All the other uncoloured members either already belong to the establishment or were simply smart enough to not get coloured red.

This times Leveller of the Month (LotM) is tarax who made 50 levels within a month.

As Member of the Month (MotM) i suggest Ranxerox who is levelling in a dizzying speed (as we see from him each month again and again). And taking a closer look at his gained guildXP shows that he contributed this month almost 25 % of the total guild XP, which is the reason why i think he deserves it.

So in order to acknowledge the achievement of LotM and MotM you will be rewarded with 1 FSP (i know its more symbolic but still better than a handshake). Just send me PM and i send the FSP away.

To close this i just wish you all an enjoyable pre-christmas time and of course happy holidays!

Monthly Update December 2010 10120212
Back to top Go down

Monthly Update December 2010
Page 1 of 1