iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, Come and claim your FSP :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

Well, Come and claim your FSP :P Empty
PostSubject: Well, Come and claim your FSP :P   Well, Come and claim your FSP :P I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Here it is, the much awaited post that will say whether you're entitled to win fsp or not Razz

Please understand this wasnt like a bribe or anything, I mean yeah, mightve encouraged you a bit but the reserve stam we had did that really Razz Its genuinely a thankyou present, from me, for breaking the XP lock. Ive been in Iza's for like, 3 years, and seeing her with 400 mil XP lock wasnt fun, and Im genuinely happy that you've helped break it. So please claim your reward, or at least message me saying if you have no intention of claiming, so that Im not just sat here in the dark >.<

Im not going to post the actual image here, its way too annoying, but here is the link, so If you really want to look at the table you can try and make sense of it, but only the strange workings of my mind will ever totally understand it Razz

https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/a8hg4.jpg (please see bottom of page)*

YOU NEED TO MESSAGE ME IN GAME TO CLAIM YOUR FSP
I'm not going to hand out FSP willy nilly, they cost money you know.
And you're only entitled to one extra prize, otherwise Baronessa would be winning all the FSP Razz

The following members are entitled to extra FSP Razz
For gaining the most XP since that mass message I posted promising all the FSP,
R3nat0 and Baronessa get 7FSP each
For gaining the most levels since that mass message,
LAdySylvia, KingSkrapz and Cr1miNal get 6FSP each.

For gaining the most XP over the past month,
Lolac, VengeanceX and LordSetsu gain 4FSP each
For gaining the most Levels over the past month,
Drag0nF1r3, Force02 and Clearxwing get 4FSP each.

Everyone else gets just 2FSP Razz PM me in game to claim that too ;P
Unless you havent contributed that much, you just get 10k gold. Twisted Evil
Woop.

Well done everyone on breaking the XP lock Wink
Iza's will be climbing that top 250 guilds ladder before we know it Razz

*Ive just noticed that Some names are missing on that picture, I don't know how as they're still on the original document XD Those names are
Walz  
anyby
DadNoodles
Demaldon
eragon233
gimli1234
kaave
kanehau
SonOfSam
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Well, Come and claim your FSP :P   Well, Come and claim your FSP :P I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:19 am

Shocked WOW
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Well, Come and claim your FSP :P   Well, Come and claim your FSP :P I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:25 pm

What i wonder is where did u get all this FSPs....

P.S The prize for the most xp is kinda..messed up lol Suspect Ik its just 1FSP more no big deal, but i think it would be fairer if everyone were the same lvl or around it, then go for the xp cuz we all know higher lvls bait the most xp ea. kill Wink
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: Well, Come and claim your FSP :P   Well, Come and claim your FSP :P I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:07 pm

i did most levels and most xp, cause usually when you're lower leveled its easier to get more levels but harder to get xp, and when you're higher leveled its hard to get lots of levels but easier to get xp.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Well, Come and claim your FSP :P   Well, Come and claim your FSP :P I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Oh alright. This is why i dont like giving my opinion, i never think things throughly before i give it, and its stupid most times Mad

Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: Well, Come and claim your FSP :P   Well, Come and claim your FSP :P I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Always give your opinion skrapz, thats just how i saw it lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Come and claim your FSP :P   Well, Come and claim your FSP :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, Come and claim your FSP :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iza s skeletoneers :: Updates :: Rank Changes and XP Gain-
Jump to: