iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uber update....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

Uber update.... Empty
PostSubject: Uber update....   Uber update.... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Well, here's the update concerning the XP lock ish.

New members, your gains will be published in the next update.

Those of you in Green, members who've gained a rank, can message me for a reward ;P Including the Newbies who's ranks are shown in green. (reward will be v small this time cause I'm giving out lots of FSP for XP lock rewards Razz)

Members in blue are the newbies, so we dont have data apart from your current level xp etc.
Members in red have been completely inactive since the last update
Members in orange have not gained any levels
Members in green have gained ranks

Gaining a rank is sort of the least important, so you're only green if you havent done anything to be blue/red/orange, gettit? I know what I mean ;P

Members in white are just boring. If you're one of the lower ranking members of the guild, then get working hard to get changed to green.

Yeah. Please don't hesitate to query any of the above, I don't understand it either.

MOTM and LOTM are postponed till next month ;P

I didnt make this picture huge again, Im sorrry, you've all got to squint at it Razz

There's two pictures... there's the one that is roughly monthly, and there's the one that is since that mass message I posted promising lots of FSP... And then I need to do some sums and work out who needs which fsp Razz

Monthly:
Uber update.... Fs_25-10

Expensive:
Uber update.... Fs_5-910

Sorry, quality really is terrible this time. Really bad XD Maybe Ill try and fix it when Im not falling asleep Razz

Well done all on breaking that XP lock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

Uber update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber update....   Uber update.... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Noo damnit lol I got beat again by a few lvls gained...and again by someone new Sad I will always be second place...

AWSOME JOB AT BREAKING XP-LOCK EVERYONE!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Forst

Uber update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber update....   Uber update.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:04 am

thanks for the update rebsi Wink

so the first picture is the monthly update? then ranx is our leveller of the month? unbelievable at this level but demonstrating his superior levelling powers. affraid
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

Uber update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber update....   Uber update.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Im confused right now...then i guess bountying did slow down my leveling...Well anyways im talking about the senond one Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uber update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber update....   Uber update.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uber update....
Page 1 of 1