iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking and Storing Items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Taking and Storing Items Empty
PostSubject: Taking and Storing Items   Taking and Storing Items I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:03 am

Feel free to take items from the guild store to use while levelling, and in some cases, to keep wearing while you are offline. We have over 700 items available to use, depending on your level. Please see the equipment section for a full list.

1. Feel free to take any item(s) you want to use.

2. When you are finished with the item(s), REPAIR them, and store them back in the store.

3. If you recall an item from a player through the report, when you are finished with it (if you have decided not to keep wearing it) please send it back to that player, DO NOT store it in the guild.

4. DO NOT store common, un-tagged items. If you need backpack space, and want to keep an item(s) send it to someone you trust to send it back.

5. If an item has been stored in the last 30mins, please check the log to ensure that the player who stored it is offline (inactive 30mins) before you take it, OR send them a message asking if they are done with the item(s)

6. Special Equipment have their own rules. Take the items you need to level and hunt, and then STORE it, fully REPAIRED before going offline. Failure to do so will result in the items being pulled from you after 30mins or less is another player is requesting to use them.

**Subject to be updated
Back to top Go down
https://izasskeletoneers.forumotion.net
allgoaway

allgoaway

Taking and Storing Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking and Storing Items   Taking and Storing Items I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:35 am

O and if you take an item from me I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Taking and Storing Items
Page 1 of 1