iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

innovation and the magic of a good idea, fairies and pixies unite!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

innovation and the magic of a good idea, fairies and pixies unite! Empty
PostSubject: innovation and the magic of a good idea, fairies and pixies unite!   innovation and the magic of a good idea, fairies and pixies unite! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:01 pm

yeaahh, that made you look didnt it Wink

ygg has found herself at abit of a loss as of what to do. where the guild is certainly come alot further than i could ever have hoped, it seems atm to be at abit of a standstill. the guild bank is slowly going down, the exp per week is dropping ever so slightly, but im not too bothered about them its holiday period, and hitmes stopped lvling and stuff, but my main concern is

ACTIVENESS

if thats even a word.. probably should be activity.. buuuttt... basically we have too few active players. i have noticed with my very observant eyes that there is an awful lot of recruits that are going inactive after a week or 2, even more than there are leaving to go to other guilds. where this is a natural process as games like this arnt for everyone, but this is becoming more and more of a problem, as i am more reluctant to kick people who have gone inactive after they have built up a good bit of guild exp, so we're just building up inactives.

i would say we just need something more to spoose things up abit and make people want to stay active and in izas, and something to make the whole guild just more.. fun Razz, that was my plan all along, to make a fun guild, lvling and stuff was just a secondary thing, but perhaps that is taking abit too much priority atm. even if people arnt actively lvling, they can still mash the guild chat, but we're not even giving them that chance, 1st and foremost i would say we need to funk out the guild chat Wink, we have looaadds of active people, who are at least logging on, but loads are only coming on to hunt, and then leaving... booo, lvling isnt fun, no wonder theyre quitting ;p, lol, izas episode 4000, rise of the guild chat! Very Happy

any other ideas, or progression on my own pretty vague one very much appreciated ;p
Back to top Go down
Forst

innovation and the magic of a good idea, fairies and pixies unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: innovation and the magic of a good idea, fairies and pixies unite!   innovation and the magic of a good idea, fairies and pixies unite! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:14 pm

hmm, true words. our chat has already seen better times. unfortunately i'm one of those who pop in lvl and log out. i'll try to improve my bad behaviour, but sometimes i can enjoy a quiet chat as well.

anyway, what i originally wanted to say. levelling makes fun as well. Wink
Back to top Go down

innovation and the magic of a good idea, fairies and pixies unite!
Page 1 of 1