iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Activeness is at an All Time Low

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

Activeness is at an All Time Low Empty
PostSubject: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Since I've returned to the guild, activity has steadily decreased within the guild. As one of the other topics states, The guild is dying. Its a nice environment for you to hang out, and there is plenty of gear to use. People who can buff you when needed. But all of it is going to waste due to inactivity. If anyone has ideas on how to raise activity levels within the guild, please post here.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 pm

A good idea would be changing the guild rules. Maybe making them i.e 1.Must level up at least 3 times a week and burn all stam. 2.Must donate gold or FSP at least once a month. 3. Participate in chat when possible.(This way we can know which people like being in the guild and are willing to participate as in a simple rule as this one).
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:51 pm

I agree with all of those except donating. Having a requirement to donate is a deterrant to most newcomers because they don't know how much we expect them to donate. We can get alot of gold if we had more people leveling often.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Yea i posted this before u posted on the other topic about guild tax. i had forgotten about that Razz I feel kinda slow now.
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Any other Ideas on how to raise activeness?
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:07 pm

None atm, lets just wait till tomorrow when everyone check into the forum and see what theyve got for us Wink
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Okie Dokie
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 am

i support kings ideas 1 and 3 to revive izas.

here are some other ideas which we had in the past and which at least encouraged me to level up as fast as possible.
-a monthly update where you can see how much levels you gained and how much XP you donated. rebsi did it some time ago and maybe we can get her to do it again
-along with this every ranking up was rewarded by a small amount of gold.
-competition between active members at nearly the same lvl. who achieves lvl XXX at first is rewarded with either some gold or FSPs

Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:49 am

I like those Ideas, It really encourages more members to power level and boost the guilds status.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Cool, thats a great idea. I like competition so whoever wants up againt me just say king
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Hey, if you catch up to me, then we can duke it out. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Im up for that too just that id prefer u wait about 80 levels till i catch up? Razz
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:12 am

I'll start doing the updates again Very Happy But I cant afford to give out FSP prizes. 10k for each ranking i could manage lol. >.<
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:14 am

Oh, and I cant be bothered to find the thread that you were talking about the whole ranking the inactives part before, but this original admin post on this here section seems like a good plan to follow:

In Izas, we expect you to be active. This means the following, which is quite easy and simple:

1. Log-in at least once a week. If you are 7 days inactive, you will receive the rank Travelling the Unpaved Road to Oblivion. This means that at 14 days, you can be kicked from the guild.

2. If you are going to be away, please leave a note in the vacation thread.

3. Try to level when you can, we understand it sometimes takes longer to level than other players depending on stamina.

4. Particiapte in chat and in attack groups. Every little bit helps.

5. Give away buffs when you can, offer to buff as well, dont wait to be asked.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Well if we are trying to get people active we should make em level up at least twice a week. Thats the minimum i cant offer lol cuz in my case i can level up at most around 8-15 levels a week.
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 pm

I can ususally level up about 3-5 times a week if Im having a good hunting spree.
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 pm

ooo, rebsi, i can give you fsp for the lvling competitions if you want, i make like, 6 fsp per hunt now i can use hitmes buffs rather than spending 2 or 3 to buy buffs ;p, so 1 or 2 per month cant hurt Smile.

as for the slow decline of activeness, i think thats just laziness on my behalf ;p, a few mass recruits and im sure we'll be back on track Wink, we're still putting in 14 mill exp per week, which isnt far off what we were making when soikke was here giving 5 mill a week, so we're on the incline in that respect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Im great at Power-Leveling since i just started at lvl30 so the higher the lvl i am the more xp for guild Wink I cant wait till i get 5m xp for own Rank. So save up those FSP ygg cuz imma take em Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:25 pm

hehehe, dont worry, im saving em anyways, i need to put my max stam up a load ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activeness is at an All Time Low   Activeness is at an All Time Low I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activeness is at an All Time Low
Page 1 of 1