iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Archive...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

An Archive... Empty
PostSubject: An Archive...   An Archive... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Well, over the years I've kept a record of a couple of funny conversations I've witnessed.... they might not make sense to anyone else, but I for one want to remember them. One thing I'm truly afraid of is things being forgotten.

Remember to read from bottom up! Razz I'm too lazy to sort them out XD

If anyone has their own things they'd like to add, please don't hesitate to do so Very Happy

To start us off, an old convo, when Fastidious was still Jeandemars XD

16:01 jeandemars: lol, that's ok. We're skeletoneers, dead is how we should be
16:01 RebsiGetsi: Awww. I didn't want you to choke to death. Terribly sorry about that, old bean.
15:59 jeandemars: *chokes to death* Ok, you win, lol
15:57 RebsiGetsi: *hurls the puked-upon-shoes down Jean's throat*
15:56 jeandemars: *gets sick off the rotten tomatoes and pukes on rebsi's shoes*
15:55 RebsiGetsi: *throws rotten tomatoes at Jean, because his danicing is rubbish*
15:53 jeandemars: *catches the shows, puts them on, dances to rebsi, and kicks her with them*
15:50 RebsiGetsi: *opens mouth and eats flaming marshmallow. yum. swings a pair of pink ballerina shoes around her head with the ribbons and hurls them at jean*
15:49 jeandemars: *sets the marshmellow on fire and throws it back at rebsi*
15:47 RebsiGetsi: *hits jean with a soggy marshmallow*
15:46 jeandemars: *hits rebsi with a bat for questioning why I hit wabalaba with said bat*
15:46 RebsiGetsi: *laughs, athough doesn't really get why you hit Wabalaba...*
15:45 jeandemars: Ah-hah. Ok, now I get it *hits wabalaba with a bat*
15:45 RebsiGetsi: Sorry for causing havoc.
15:44 RebsiGetsi: Lol. Well, I asked Wabalaba to join my group before he went, I only needed one more member really, then I realised you'd joined, so I attacked, because I didn't really need 3 members, so then Wabalaba was asking where my group was, and I explained that, <- And said it was your fault, but then I said it wasn't. I was just joking. Please don't kill me!!
15:44 jeandemars: ........I'm confuddled, lol
15:43 wabalaba: uh-oh now ur gonna get me in trouble rebsi**runs out the door screaming**
15:42 jeandemars: What is and how?
15:42 RebsiGetsi: It's not really Jean's fault.
15:42 wabalaba: its all ur fault jean**starts to cry**
15:41 wabalaba: nvrm im out of here later guys
15:41 RebsiGetsi: Sorry wabalaba, I didn't realise Jean had joined when I said that. It's his fault, blame it all on him. Razz
15:40 wabalaba: uuhhh.... where is ur group Rebsi??
15:40 RebsiGetsi: Thanks guys. I can't kill it on my own... Or I couldn't.. but different equip now... maybe I could. XD Ignore me. Smile
15:39 wabalaba: k i will c u guys
15:38 RebsiGetsi: you can join my group before you go. Razz
15:37 15/Aug/2008 wabalaba: anybody want buffs before i go

Yeah, so.... not that interesting. XD I wonder what else one has in one's notebook...

For some other time. I'm falling asleep XD ^^
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

An Archive... Empty
PostSubject: How Ygg got her guardian devil...   An Archive... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:35 pm

17:04 yggdrasial: gahh, just buy 1 off ebay ;p
17:04 RebsiGetsi: oh ok. simples. and to get a guardian angel?
17:03 yggdrasial: thar ya go ;D, now u know
17:03 yggdrasial: and then... if he likes the way ur nose is angled to the ground at that point, he may or may not become ur guardian devil Smile
17:03 RebsiGetsi: and then?
17:02 yggdrasial: then give him a jelly baby and say "grogan boorgan gurgan flurgan boomboom kachow"
17:01 RebsiGetsi: ok...
17:01 yggdrasial: when u wake up, u will see a shadowy figure standing over u, throw the water bottle at its left foot and headbut it in the chest at the same time
17:01 chris86: special like ride the short bus with a helmet special.... lmao
17:00 RebsiGetsi: and then...
17:00 yggdrasial: then remove the hot water bottle from ur face and dunk ur head into lava, replace the hot water bottle and then sleep for exactly 57 hours, 27 minutes and 53 seconds
16:59 RebsiGetsi: right...
16:59 yggdrasial: after the desert, ur body will be bloodied and falling apart, so u have to sew it back together with poisonous thread
16:58 RebsiGetsi: if slightly deformed...
16:58 yggdrasial: cuz im a special girl chris ;p
16:57 yggdrasial: replace ur face with a hot water bottle and wander aimlessly through a desert of spikey needles for about anouther 1 day less than an eternity
16:57 chris86: and how do you manage to live through all this?
16:56 RebsiGetsi: LMAO
16:56 yggdrasial: then drink what u make, and burn ur entire face off with the heat of the stuff inside
16:56 RebsiGetsi: :O
16:55 yggdrasial: then wait for 1 day less than an eternity, till ur unicorn comes back, and boil it in a cauldron of ur own stomach acid
16:54 RebsiGetsi: ok. gross, but manageable
16:54 yggdrasial: then make an origami boat out of the 1 foot u have left, and sail the unicorn down the river of no return
16:54 yggdrasial: then eat ur own foot, before spitting it back out and turning the mashed up bone and muscle and stuff to make a pretty littke unicorn
16:53 RebsiGetsi: pain*
16:53 RebsiGetsi: pianful lol
16:53 yggdrasial: weell, its a very delicate proceedure, 1st u take out every ownce of sense u have, and fit it back in backwards
16:51 RebsiGetsi: lol. now wherecan I find my own guardian devil....?
16:51 yggdrasial: hmm.. its hard to explain.. ud have to experience it ;p
16:50 RebsiGetsi: haha like...?
16:50 yggdrasial: but hey, having a guardian devil sure has its perks ;p
16:49 RebsiGetsi: XD
16:48 yggdrasial: well like i said, lamps are evil, i dont doubt that u didnt try to electrocute urself ;p
16:48 RebsiGetsi: lmao. devil most definitely. I didn't try to electocute meself lol
16:47 yggdrasial: so do i... but i have yet to be electrocuted.. or break any part of my body.. or even go to the hospital for anything particular... so i must be doing sumthing right... maybe i just have a guardian angel.. or devil ;p
16:46 RebsiGetsi: I find it hard to believe that you have common sense Ygg.
16:45 29/Oct/2009 yggdrasial: mmm, yes, my imagination has said i could do stuff all the time.. but common sense says otherwise.. lol
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

An Archive... Empty
PostSubject: A short convo... Cause Rebsi's Imagination has its limits.   An Archive... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:39 pm

12:52 RebsiGetsi: I think its got too be three. Otherwise you could end up in the Land of MOOHD and that could be terrible.
12:50 yggdrasial: hmmm.... u reckon i could get away with 2 star jumps?, 3 sounds abit much
12:49 RebsiGetsi: well. you walk down the garden path do three starjumps turn about anticlockwise and step into the Land of DHOOM. Proceed along the Path of BrokenDishes and take the first right. Then left, right, left again. Proceed through Dragon's mouth into Dragon's belly and you find the small kids. Have to wait 18 hours approx to get out again though. Might end up a bit smelly.
12:46 yggdrasial: where do they keep these small children?
12:46 RebsiGetsi: pick some little kids upside down by the ankles and shake?
12:44 08/Jan/2010 yggdrasial: hmmm.. how to get my hands on 2 fsp..... *throws stuff in the air*

Lol. That one isnt even funny XD
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

An Archive... Empty
PostSubject: The original history of Iza's, as told by ygg.   An Archive... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:58 pm

23:38 Forst: thx ygg, that was awesome. nothing better than to listen to a story from old days while fighting a GvG Very Happy
23:37 yggdrasial: hope u enjoyed that as much as my fingers are now aching from typing, lol
23:36 LordPtec: Kewl
23:35 LordPtec: We are behind ya
23:35 LordPtec: 250 or better or BUSST
23:35 yggdrasial: right, ffs, theres no WAAAYYY im typing that out all over again, its getting pasted onto the forum NOW! Wink
23:34 LordPtec: going out to level in YGGs name
23:34 yggdrasial: and... i guess... thats officially where the current rebuild started... after a while, chris left, and hitme became founder... blan wasnt best pleased id rejoined, lol. and... so.. with next to nothing left, no people, not even a set for me to lvl with (took me about a week to even get starting hunting again), the steady incline began Very Happy, leaving every1 whos here now really... great to have u all here, and i hope the future, however far far FAR away it is from what it used to be, iza s will carry on through think and thin, and we shall even (heaven forbid) become a top 250 guild once again!
23:32 Forst: my warrior heart is really touched *tries to hide the tears*
23:32 LordPtec: You guys must be interested cause your still here helping out us newbies
23:30 yggdrasial: lol, u never had an intrest rebsi ;p
23:30 RebsiGetsi: i wouldnt still be playing if it werent for izas.
23:30 RebsiGetsi: i was losing interest in the game..
23:29 LordPtec: Yeah for YGG
23:29 yggdrasial: on returning, all but about 4 of us were left. me, hitme, chris and pickles.. rebsi came on now and then, but not so much as now ;p..
23:29 LordPtec: :::shakes head ::: Poor tortured thing...
23:29 RebsiGetsi: *cheers*
23:28 yggdrasial: i scowered the lands, joining many guilds... a few pretty good ones, all very helpful, most pretty chatty and fun, and in this time, also via pm MAY have slightly influenced blan to leave :S but i was never content. i joined sanatarium.. lol, that was a pretty fun guild, but i couldnt get my head round 1 hitting, so they booted me out :s (omg!, i know!, me!!! ;p)... becoming bored, and no doubt becoming renound as a guild hopper, so i turned back... asked chris, who had taken guild founder position, but only to sell off old guild gear really, and was given 3rd in command again instantly.
23:25 RebsiGetsi: *gets tissue*
23:24 yggdrasial: but twas no longer the guild i had joined so long ago.. no longer was it the reason i enjoyed the game so much... so.. after much deliberation with myself... i left... leaving very few leaders... blan, chris86, dantyler and hitme were the only real 1s left... but i thought it would be for the best, the guild was on its last legs and sinking into quick sand at the same time
23:23 RebsiGetsi: (although ygg was always in command really)
23:22 yggdrasial: over this time, i personally had been pretty slack, blan, old second/ main head honcho really, was pretty surprised if i hunted once every few months, i tended to do it in bursts ;p... but things were falling apart, so i started lvling seriously to try keep the guild together, and thus reached some sort of 3rd in command at.. some point.
23:21 RebsiGetsi: *sniff*
23:20 yggdrasial: we're nearly up to all u new guys now, but im condensing months of slogging into a sentence here ;p, lol.. errmm, well things just wernt the same.. what had once been a bussling guild when i had joined, with great guild chat, great people.. just genuinely fun, and i had taken on as my home, had become an empty wasteland, very few people ever talking in the chat, guild bank dropping, structures being destroyed and guild gear being sold left right and center.
23:19 RebsiGetsi: she was before MS
23:19 RebsiGetsi: XD*
23:19 RebsiGetsi: aww MassiveSin was great. Do you remember elenaalex? she left too... felt unwanted.. refers to us subtley in her bio XF
23:18 yggdrasial: this went on for the majority of the time i have been here. many rose and fell in this time. most importantly massivesin, and maybe some more, who had been a hugely influential dude, had recruited me, and was just an all round good guy had some sort of falling out and left.
23:17 Ranxerox: I'm rivited
23:16 RebsiGetsi: (maybe we should put this shit in our guild history XD its like, an epic history XD)
23:16 RebsiGetsi: (i joined just before the misterpoo shit. (no pun intended) a few days later i came on and i was no longer in iza's... so i just joined again. I hadn't realised what had happened until many months later XD)
23:16 yggdrasial: im getting to that soon forst ;p
23:15 yggdrasial: well 3 years is a long time, and even longer in game time forst ;D
23:15 Forst: when did you started with rebuilding?
23:15 Forst: wow, this is a big history full of intrigues, hope and honour
23:15 yggdrasial: and here comes yggs supreme rise to a sliver of power!. here i was, a little noober among a decaying guild, but i was still me, so i decided to take it upon myself to use my slightly outgoing nature to help the guild in some way, and took it upon myself to claw in hordes and hordes of people to join the guild.
23:13 yggdrasial: and ssoooo, once again the guild was founderless, and stayed like this for some time, as swordblaze had gone inactive and not passed on the torch.. but the highest lvls took pride of place as guild founder ranked, just underneath swordblaze, and life went on slightly upsettedly..
23:11 yggdrasial: (feel free to pitch in rebsi ;p)
23:11 yggdrasial: aaannnddd.. here comes meee!!! Very Happy, this is when i joined, on the steady ascent.. wont go into my own back story, thats pretty dull anyways. but life carried on, until for reasons i cant remember/ wasnt told, swordblaze quit. now he was a pretty bitchin guild founder, put a load of fsp into it and kicked some monster ass hard, so this was a knock
23:09 yggdrasial: despite this nastiness, the guild tried to re-establish itself as a top guild with the loyal subjects that came back, but this did not go as well as it could have, and soon many of them left, including the current guild founder at the time (kipin, guild founder of some other big guild now).. and so, times were looking down for iza s, swordblaze took up the flame of position of guild founder, and a slow rise began.. very slow ;p
23:07 Forst: uhh, sounds like drama *wheres my popcorn?*
23:05 yggdrasial: and so, happily they plodded on killing monsters and generally owning, till 1 fateful day, misterpoo (still playing, in for fracks sake), had an argument with the guild founder and booted out all of the people under him in the guild... considering he was 3rd in command, this was a hell of alot, and the guild fell apart.
23:03 yggdrasial: this was soon after the game started, so they were all low lvl, but soon, with some excelent recruits (not me yet, people like hitme, storm, swordblaze, slayer... some are still here at the bottom of the guild ;p... and they rose to the top 30 guilds in the game, with many of them in the top 250 players :O
23:02 yggdrasial: a long long time ago, in a game that is this 1, a guy named QTQuazar created iza s skeletoneers..
23:01 Forst: *opens his ears*
23:00 yggdrasial: that shall be explained ;D
22:59 Forst: sorry ygg. i just compared your XP with hitme's
22:59 yggdrasial: here is my (slightly patchy) overview of iza s from the start *fairy music*
22:58 yggdrasial: heey, ive been here for a long time tooo ;p.. sos rebsi.. but errmm... yeaahh.. me and allgo should write this down on the forum some time so i dont have to repeat it too many times..
22:57 Forst: where have they all gone? seems like hitme is the only one who didnt turned into dust
22:57 Ranxerox: np we've had a pretty good night all in all
22:56 yggdrasial: i am totally distracted now, i just realised i can use the updates on the old forums to find old skele's and force em back into labour ;p
22:56 Forst: will do ranx. thx for sacrificing your stam
22:55 Ranxerox: that's me outta stam Sad keep up the good work peeps
22:54 yggdrasial: http://izasskeletoneers.forumotion.com/forum.htm <--- thats the older 1.. has been even MORE before that.. but that 1 was good times.. just really unorginised, lol
22:52 yggdrasial: no, that 1s pretty brand spanking new.. few months old.. this 1 has like, 2000 posts on it Wink
22:50 Forst: the current forum is not the old one?
22:50 yggdrasial: this guilds been around pretty much since the game came out.. lots has happened ;p
22:50 Forst: everywhere you see ancient remains which tell from the old glory days
22:49 yggdrasial: oooo!, theres a history of the guild on the old 1!, ill try find it for ya! Very Happy
22:49 09/Mar/2010 Forst: i really wonder what has happened to this guild
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

An Archive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Archive...   An Archive... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:25 pm

These are some crazy conversations. Im defininitly going to start keeping track of any funny ones if Im online.
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

An Archive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Archive...   An Archive... I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:49 am

You'll have to remember to read these starting at the bottom.. not that they'll make much more sense either way ;p

22:08 18/May/2011 Fastidious Damn my byzantine word sparring
22:07 18/May/2011 Fastidious touche
22:07 18/May/2011 yggdrasial **flies around** the power of YOUTH!! ;p
22:06 18/May/2011 yggdrasial well that word has the word "gay" in it, so your argument is null and void, for there are too many immature people to ignore such a piece of comic genius
22:05 18/May/2011 Fastidious Hey you young wipper-snapper. Don't poke fun at your elders or I'll throw my bengay at you
22:04 18/May/2011 yggdrasial http://tinyurl.com/6yz25zk
22:04 18/May/2011 yggdrasial keep up old timer!, geez, this is a place we call " the internet"
22:03 18/May/2011 Fastidious Don't try the metaphysic crap on me. One of my co-workers was annyoying me one time, so over the next hour I convinced them that they didn't exist and they went home and cried in a dark corner for a week
22:01 18/May/2011 Fastidious what, like "there is no spoon?"
22:00 18/May/2011 yggdrasial but havnt you heard jean?.. the cake is a lie.
22:00 18/May/2011 Fastidious *monkeys
22:00 18/May/2011 Fastidious yea, your lab mineks that are addicted to spam. didn't you ever wonder where they were spending all their allowence? I am their spam pusher
21:59 18/May/2011 yggdrasial you liiee, i had this cake tested by my lab monkeys first!.
21:58 18/May/2011 yggdrasial if your ever low on attack at least.
21:58 18/May/2011 yggdrasial though... once you get up to the lvl where you can use ursa (325 i thiinnkk), you can use the ursa helm which gives like, 700 attack.. pretty much covers most attack needs for killing monsters ;D
21:57 18/May/2011 yggdrasial yeaaahh.. its awesome for attack if you ever need it Very Happy
21:57 18/May/2011 Fastidious Mwahahaha!
21:57 18/May/2011 Fastidious and just in case you didn't suspect, the cake is spam
21:57 18/May/2011 Fastidious not much dam, but lots of attack. pretty much all the attack one would need for a long time
21:56 18/May/2011 yggdrasial CAKE!!
21:56 18/May/2011 yggdrasial well.. yeah, cant comment, it wasnt out when i was 300, it dosnt have much damage sooo...
21:55 18/May/2011 Fastidious I think I'll keep it that way. Here, have some cake
21:55 18/May/2011 Fastidious nor have I
21:55 18/May/2011 yggdrasial well it might taste nice.. ive never tried it..
21:55 18/May/2011 Fastidious and bahmou, can't forget about that
21:54 18/May/2011 Fastidious If any such thing exists
21:54 18/May/2011 yggdrasial yayeerr, 300 is the shizz, earth hammer, sabertooth and lord valks all in one lvl Very Happy
21:54 18/May/2011 Fastidious Hey, I was ordered to spam. You never said anything about good spam
21:53 18/May/2011 yggdrasial now that is just irresponsible, how am i supposed to devise a wonderful archive of guild chats if your just saying the same word, you are decively rubbish at this! Wink
21:53 18/May/2011 Fastidious I'm bored with the 200s
21:53 18/May/2011 Fastidious level 300 needs to hurry the hell out
21:52 18/May/2011 yggdrasial yeah, sorry, i left out that other side of you..
21:52 18/May/2011 Fastidious red rum!
21:52 18/May/2011 Fastidious spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam
21:51 18/May/2011 Fastidious : - P
21:51 18/May/2011 Fastidious No, I want to eat your brain. I kn ow its not much, but I'm so hungry I'll eat anything
21:51 18/May/2011 Fastidious And I'm only decrepid on the outside..........................and the inside
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

An Archive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Archive...   An Archive... I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:51 am

15:52 29/May/2011 Lolac XDD
15:52 29/May/2011 Ranxerox blood from a stone would be easier
15:50 29/May/2011 Lolac just steal some jelly from ygg and we'll cal it even Very Happy
15:49 29/May/2011 Ranxerox it's in the post Wink
15:45 29/May/2011 Lolac give me a FSP for my stamina grrrrr XDDD
15:42 29/May/2011 Ranxerox thanks to all who joined my group Wink
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

An Archive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Archive...   An Archive... I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:52 am

21:07 18/May/2011 njc btw sara you wont ever be able to beat me, cause i found Gram the other da
21:04 18/May/2011 yggdrasial kratos was meeaan.. he beat up dogs and kicked them across the screeen
21:01 18/May/2011 yggdrasial http://tinyurl.com/beardy-beard-beard
21:00 18/May/2011 njc do like kratos and slay him
21:00 18/May/2011 LukeAyers I know, but It has it's perks Wink, seeya
21:00 18/May/2011 Lolac well I've got business with aaaaam...noone Very Happy see you people tomorrow (((:
20:59 18/May/2011 yggdrasial agaaiin??.. geez, hes a very demanding god..
20:59 18/May/2011 LukeAyers Well, I've got business with Zeus, see you people tomorrow!
20:58 18/May/2011 njc that was not on purpose
20:55 18/May/2011 njc yaaay double post ftw lol
20:55 18/May/2011 LukeAyers ha yugs. sounds like Jugs O.o
20:55 18/May/2011 yggdrasial if its platted you deserve a round of applause.. on a scale of poor stubble to gimli/hagrid.. i must say my invisibeard is coming on very nicely.
20:54 18/May/2011 LukeAyers thanks yug, I'll use that next time we have sprouts, peas, cabbage......
20:54 18/May/2011 Lolac XDDDD
20:54 18/May/2011 njc im no old man so it would be wierd for me to have a beard
20:54 18/May/2011 njc im no old man so it would be wierd for me to have a beard
20:53 18/May/2011 yggdrasial oooo, then did you know theres a belief among certain african tribes that theres a little spirit/god called... cant remember the name.. i'll have to get my grandma to remind me next time i see her, who, if you leave food after you have eaten a meal, that counts as an offering to him... that is just tooo easy for getting out of eating sprouts ;D
20:53 18/May/2011 LukeAyers me? nah XD
20:53 18/May/2011 Lolac I'm 100% special Very Happy
20:52 18/May/2011 Lolac do you also have a long beard? Razz
20:52 18/May/2011 LukeAyers I'm a 1/4 Canadian if that's any help ;p
20:51 18/May/2011 njc well my forefathers are technically vikings i have to know, its in my blood
20:51 18/May/2011 yggdrasial shhh, pikachu smells!
20:51 18/May/2011 LukeAyers Lucario could kick pikachu's ass Wink
20:49 18/May/2011 Lolac but pikachu is still the best Very Happy
20:49 18/May/2011 njc you are correct.
20:49 18/May/2011 yggdrasial here was me feeling all word and hip an' happnin' with the vikings...
20:49 18/May/2011 LukeAyers oh, it's close nj Razz. Yugdraseal? sounds like a pokemon Razz
20:49 18/May/2011 yggdrasial which.. youve already said.. daaammnn!
20:48 18/May/2011 yggdrasial yggdrasil is the tree of life i do believe.
20:48 18/May/2011 yggdrasial as far as i can tell its like "yug-dra-seal"... but thats open to interpretation, and lots of struggling Wink
20:47 18/May/2011 njc midgard is the realm of humans
20:47 18/May/2011 Lolac you cant compete...we dont have that muc jelly Razz
20:45 18/May/2011 LukeAyers fair enough Razz
20:45 18/May/2011 yggdrasial i totally can, "and the winner is.. the most attractive female in the general vacinity of this here competition", i can win ANYTHING! ;D
20:45 18/May/2011 LukeAyers Midgard?
20:45 18/May/2011 LukeAyers As a serious question, how DO you pronounce it yggs?
20:44 18/May/2011 njc is very similar to the name of the tree of life in the nordic mythology
20:44 18/May/2011 LukeAyers good idea lolac Very Happy
20:44 18/May/2011 LukeAyers But also ygg, you can't win competitions. "And the winner is..........yug? no, yiggy? nah yuggu? I give up, I win!"
20:44 18/May/2011 Lolac well just write a 0 on your monitor after your level Very Happy
20:43 18/May/2011 njc i would say that i am able to pronounce it, since as a matter of fact it
20:42 18/May/2011 LukeAyers Yes, I did not pwned at FS. I should be level 1000 and somat.
20:42 18/May/2011 LukeAyers Ya see, I'm kind to ya Smile
20:41 18/May/2011 yggdrasial you have a big mouth in your stomach, like an evil malicious telly tubby.
20:40 18/May/2011 yggdrasial its so no1 can blame me for anything luke, "yu...yug...ygg?, that girl who... nope, i give in, it was me"
20:40 18/May/2011 Lolac God got pwned at fallen sword Very Happy
20:39 18/May/2011 LukeAyers Hey, that was uncalled for. What did God, I mean I, do to you? besides give you a Fallensword name that is unpronouncable? >Very Happy
20:39 18/May/2011 njc if, as you say, i were a robot, how would you explain the fact that i have consumed your cookies
20:38 18/May/2011 Lolac bu bu Smile
20:38 18/May/2011 Lolac *me being silly* Very Happy
20:38 18/May/2011 yggdrasial god dominates no world of mine!! **smites you down**
20:37 18/May/2011 LukeAyers I'll just claim to be God then. I have a very good claim. I have 1 believer. He is an Ayersyithist. Razz
20:36 18/May/2011 LukeAyers If somehow you had Auxins in you, it would be sort of possible Razz
20:36 18/May/2011 yggdrasial since you were an evil robot.
20:36 18/May/2011 yggdrasial nope, you've gone too far in the wrong direction now, theres no going back.
20:36 18/May/2011 njc extendable arms, since when is that biologically and physically possible
20:35 18/May/2011 LukeAyers So if I rode a tortoise to world domination.....I would win? And have cookies?
20:35 18/May/2011 yggdrasial awsome! Very Happy.. geez, they havnt given out reserve stam in aaggeess Sad
20:34 18/May/2011 njc lol 7k reserve stamina
20:34 18/May/2011 yggdrasial you just have extendable arms.
20:34 18/May/2011 yggdrasial slow and steady wins the race.. abit of brutality helps alot though.. ;p
20:33 18/May/2011 njc i cant possibly be behind you sara, i stole your cookies, so i must be ahead of you
20:31 18/May/2011 LukeAyers woah. I'll just buy a McLaren, and drive to world domination. Much quikcer Very Happy
20:31 18/May/2011 yggdrasial yip, all in the opposite direction to world domination.. what a shame, you've got more catching up to do than i thought.. maybe you should join nj and carry him.. he might get a little futher that way ;p
20:29 18/May/2011 LukeAyers Ah, but I have taken 8518451236782913475612783671234 steps since I was born Razz
20:29 18/May/2011 LukeAyers Aw man. 2, 3 exams. I have 15. I feel like I'm trying to get a diploma.
20:28 18/May/2011 yggdrasial you cant be ahead if you havnt taken a step luke..
20:28 18/May/2011 yggdrasial ha!, now i dont feel so bad!, i have 3 Razz
20:28 18/May/2011 njc thats what you thought. btw i stole and ate your cookies Very Happy
20:27 18/May/2011 LukeAyers Weeelll, I'm lanky so being 5 steps behind makes me 3 steps ahead....
20:26 18/May/2011 LukeAyers 2 exams! I'd loved to have had 2 exams!
20:26 18/May/2011 yggdrasial you wiiisshh nj, you may have taken 2 more steps, but all your steps are tiny for you have stubby legs!, hmmmph
20:26 18/May/2011 njc 2 exams. honestly, i could have ended with none at all
20:25 18/May/2011 LukeAyers 7 steps?! jeez, I'm gonna just cry in a corner Razz
20:24 18/May/2011 njc and you are 2 steps behind me sara
20:24 18/May/2011 LukeAyers 5 steps?! I need to catch up Razz, how many exams do you have nj?
20:24 18/May/2011 DarkLinks thanks (:
20:23 18/May/2011 yggdrasial your 5 steps behind me there luke.
20:23 18/May/2011 njc i guess i shouldnt mention my amount of exams
20:22 18/May/2011 DarkLinks anyone have hunting buff pls (:
20:21 18/May/2011 LukeAyers wicked, thanks! Maybe I should go for world domination....
20:20 18/May/2011 yggdrasial illegal??, blehhh, making people do 15 exams should be illegal, dont worry, i'll be you lawyer in court Wink
20:19 18/May/2011 yggdrasial not coool... im sure it'll work out in the end nj! ;D, just remember, if it hasnt worked out yet, it isnt over yet ;p
20:19 18/May/2011 LukeAyers I get ignored by girls a lot.
20:18 18/May/2011 LukeAyers Your full of good ideas, you know Very Happy, but wouldn't that be classed as.....er......what's it called? oh yeah, illegal?
20:17 18/May/2011 njc school of course takes loads of time (<-too obvious eh) then thers been lots of family stuffs. and lastly a girl i went out with a couple of times is sorta ignoring me
20:17 18/May/2011 yggdrasial i guess you'll just have to stitch 2 really clever people together and etch your face onto the top one..
20:14 18/May/2011 LukeAyers yeah, probably Razz, can't take that for GCSE Razz
20:13 18/May/2011 njc wouldnt you need bio-tech for that
20:13 18/May/2011 yggdrasial awwww Sad.. not good, whats been goin down?
20:13 18/May/2011 yggdrasial eexxxactly... if you need any more fantastic ideas, i may have a few more..
20:12 18/May/2011 LukeAyers what's up?
20:12 18/May/2011 njc my lifes been a fuckup lately
20:11 18/May/2011 LukeAyers hmmm. slave-clone huh? that gives me an idea...... Razz didn't take biology for no reason Wink
20:11 18/May/2011 yggdrasial well its good to see you on all the same nj! ;D
20:10 18/May/2011 yggdrasial thats pretty tough maan :s.. far too many... you need a slave-clone to do them for you..
20:10 18/May/2011 njc on phone to check, no buffs please
20:10 18/May/2011 LukeAyers 15, second highest in my year. Someone else has 19 XD
20:09 18/May/2011 LukeAyers ohhhhhhhh. Me having a thick moment. Razz
20:09 18/May/2011 yggdrasial yaay.. 15 exams! :'(
20:09 18/May/2011 yggdrasial **points at "online members" bit**, i spot an njc!
20:08 18/May/2011 LukeAyers nj?
20:08 18/May/2011 LukeAyers I feel for myself Razz, 2 exams down, 13 to go Very Happy
20:08 18/May/2011 yggdrasial :O, nj!!
20:07 18/May/2011 yggdrasial most defintately not :S.. i feel for you.
20:06 18/May/2011 LukeAyers ah. same. 3 and a half hours of english is not good for the soul.
20:06 18/May/2011 yggdrasial tired.
20:06 18/May/2011 LukeAyers how are you yggsy? Razz
20:05 18/May/2011 yggdrasial heyoo
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

An Archive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Archive...   An Archive... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:21 pm

21:12 17/Jun/2011 Blan [b] hehe
21:12 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial [b] n... nothing
21:10 17/Jun/2011 Blan [b] waiting for what?
21:00 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial [b] ooo i've been waiting for this **hides behind a bench**
21:00 17/Jun/2011 Blan [b] later bat and hi frost
20:59 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial [b] ciao luke
20:59 17/Jun/2011 TaintedBat [b] well, gotta go , got to revise for 3 more exams Sad be on tomorrow, same time! ish....
20:58 17/Jun/2011 Blan [b] compment?? is that the word?lol
20:58 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial [b] perhaps... or maybe blan isnt drunk... though i find that hard to believe.
20:57 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial [b] insalt?.. hmm.. nope, sorry, cant help you there
20:56 17/Jun/2011 Lolac or your reading has improved ygg XD
20:56 17/Jun/2011 Blan was that a com... um whats the word not insalt the other one....lol
20:54 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial ..... if nothing else your grammar seems to have improved since last you were on.. i can almost understand what your saying most of the time...
20:52 17/Jun/2011 Blan ok thank i need anything and ever thing youve got oh and buffs too please ;-)
20:51 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial just tell me when your ready, my buffs are at the ready
20:47 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial good good ;D
20:46 17/Jun/2011 Lolac hehe something like that Very Happy but don't worry it's used a lot Very Happy
20:46 17/Jun/2011 Blan lol
20:45 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial oh?... i dont pay enough attention.. when things arnt equipped i assume theyre not being used, but obviously you all have offline setups **slaps forehead**
20:44 17/Jun/2011 Lolac it's used a lot...me, Fast and Dyme are using it Smile
20:43 17/Jun/2011 Blan thanks
20:43 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial oh yeaahh, sekhs set will help too.. you better use it, that cost a bomb and its barely been used ;p
20:41 17/Jun/2011 Lolac take lord valks gauntlers, helmet of xenix, sabertooth set, earth hammer, sekhs set, boots of hellmore and Rune of Libitalia
20:40 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial saves me some fsp i suppose... ;p
20:40 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial righto
20:39 17/Jun/2011 Blan not yet just checking things out
20:38 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial HA! haha!
20:38 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial using the destroyer set mr blan?.. sure you dont want an earth hammer setup instead?
20:38 17/Jun/2011 Blan aww im sad now
20:35 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial hey you gotta have abit of satire in these guild ranks every now and then ;p
20:34 17/Jun/2011 Blan Masterful Chat Up Lines eh so they do work ;-)
20:33 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial you'll love it ;D
20:33 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial yeh.. hppefully its not gunna be too much of a problem.. it was at one point.. the white page of doom and destruction
20:32 17/Jun/2011 Blan im scared to look
20:32 17/Jun/2011 TaintedBat woah, fallensword went a bit dodgy then
20:30 17/Jun/2011 TaintedBat XD loving the new rank Blan
20:30 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial yeah, been doing some titan hunting Smile
20:29 17/Jun/2011 Blan sweet when did Lowvyr?? with mass right?
20:29 17/Jun/2011 Blan roofing me no never thoughs pills are like 10 bucks each
20:27 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial comin up mr blan!
20:27 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial you mean heavily spiking their drink...
20:27 17/Jun/2011 Blan oh neat two more posts and im talking to myself
20:26 17/Jun/2011 Blan You do not have permission to recall tagged items. waaaaaaaa ygg fix it fix it fix it fix it fix if you have time lol
20:25 17/Jun/2011 Blan true ;-)
20:25 17/Jun/2011 Blan my only other move is well booze lol
20:25 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial you tried it everytime allgo was online..
20:24 17/Jun/2011 Blan oh damnit how did you know?
20:24 17/Jun/2011 TaintedBat XD
20:24 17/Jun/2011 Blan nice name yggdrasial its cool
20:22 17/Jun/2011 TaintedBat O.O well, I've heard better....
20:22 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial oh dear... watch out tainted..thats blans chat up line..
20:21 17/Jun/2011 TaintedBat *Very Happy
20:21 17/Jun/2011 TaintedBat thanks :d
20:21 17/Jun/2011 Blan taintedbat cool name
20:20 17/Jun/2011 TaintedBat how's it going?
20:19 17/Jun/2011 Blan i don't care for face book...i have no freind that can shut up lol
20:19 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial hey luke :p
20:19 17/Jun/2011 TaintedBat hey peeops
20:18 17/Jun/2011 Blan ha
20:18 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial Its probably on there somewhere lolac...
20:18 17/Jun/2011 Lolac Dam why isn't this facebook...than I could Like that Very Happy
20:16 17/Jun/2011 Blan There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men: 'don't' and 'stop', unless they are used together.
20:16 17/Jun/2011 Blan oh its! maybe on... lol
20:15 17/Jun/2011 Lolac psssssh Very Happy
20:14 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial he just dosnt want you catching up to him Wink
20:14 17/Jun/2011 Blan yeah true
20:14 17/Jun/2011 Lolac it's
20:13 17/Jun/2011 Lolac eh it overrated Very Happy
20:13 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial i'm good, just bullying blan.
20:12 17/Jun/2011 Blan i should level....
20:12 17/Jun/2011 Blan hi lolac
20:11 17/Jun/2011 Lolac hey all Smile how are ya all?
20:10 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial heya there lolac Very Happy
20:09 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial though a little expensive.. if your low on coin you might want to try taintedbat.
20:09 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial well i dont know exactly.. but i hear hes good.
20:09 17/Jun/2011 Blan argg not double posting i hate double posting
20:08 17/Jun/2011 Blan what for i must know!!!! naa i don't care.... telll me damnit
20:08 17/Jun/2011 Blan what for i must know!!!! naa i don't care.... telll me damnit
20:06 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial yuhh...
20:04 17/Jun/2011 Blan arrangements and fees????
20:03 17/Jun/2011 Blan i fell out thought with the new look of the game
20:03 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial not what i saaiidd.. but nope, forst is really into it too, you should talk to him about the arrangements and fees.
20:02 17/Jun/2011 Blan so its not just me then ;P
20:00 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial i dont think thats even you mr blan..
19:58 17/Jun/2011 Blan yeah drity kinky fun or is that just me?lol
19:56 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial hey, it always is ;D
19:55 17/Jun/2011 Blan oh fun! lol
19:50 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial not that it'll last very long.. you'll no doubt get eaten my by power abusing monster soon enough ;p
19:48 17/Jun/2011 Blan shit... lol
19:47 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial well thats your new name.. in faacctt i should make it your rank name as well ;p
19:46 17/Jun/2011 Blan mr is so weird it creeps me out i don't know why
19:45 17/Jun/2011 yggdrasial ahh, welcome back mr blan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Archive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Archive...   An Archive... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Archive...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iza s skeletoneers :: history of iza s skeletoneers :: the history-
Jump to: