iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Keeper Of the Scroll Of The Dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
njc
Admin
njc

Location : Denmark, Europe, Earth, MilkyWay http://image.marginup.com/u/u144/medium_milky%20way.jpg :), Universe

The Keeper Of the Scroll Of The Dead Empty
PostSubject: The Keeper Of the Scroll Of The Dead   The Keeper Of the Scroll Of The Dead I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Fellow skeletoneers, thee may have noticed that The Keeper Of the Scroll Of The Dead have returned from exile to this place of insanity. But many of you know not what peril this Scrollkeeper have brought upon the world, few of you know the true nature of The Scrollkeeper, for you have only seen him as an inactive demon of Insanity.

ok ill stop the storytelling it takes too long...

as i said in the introduction i have been inactive for quite some time and only few of you actually know me, and what the name of my rank is based on. before my venturing into inactiveness i was the forumkeeper of iza, i intend on returning to this post if i am allowed to. (if not ill take it with force Twisted Evil ). i have been in this guild for really long, to make it a short story, when i came here we were large and ill help getting us back there. to present myself:

I am Nicolai (those who use my name might feel my wrath), a 16 year old dane who started playing this game 29/Apr/2007 according to HCS (this though is not true, because at that time i was kicked from a guild i had been in for 5 months, and no i wont tell you which one), and i have stayed in this guild since then. and here i feel is my only place to be.

-~-NJC Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

The Keeper Of the Scroll Of The Dead
Page 1 of 1