iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on

Go down 
5 posters

what should these purple orbs be used for?
low lvl gear (plague etc., up to 176)
what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_vote_lcap0%what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1 hitting gear for 176+, cuz 2 hitting is annoying
what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_vote_lcap29%what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
spend on upgrading structures that may collapse if we're not careful
what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_vote_lcap14%what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
FF all the main lvling gear we have
what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_vote_lcap0%what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
get more defence, gvg gear
what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_vote_lcap14%what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
save them up until a more opertune reason to use them arises
what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_vote_lcap29%what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
buy some high lvl gear so ygg can rise to glory and bolster rocket launcher fingernails! gwahahaha!!!
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on Empty
PostSubject: what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on   what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:25 am

ill try update this as new ideas are thrown into the mix, but basically, im really not sure, and i figures it should be a full guild decision what should be done with guild fsp... please vote on the poll and post on the thread (oh yeah, forum lingo ;D)
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on   what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 am

selfish me voted for the lvl176 1 hitting items Razz

anyway if possible i would have voted for more than this one option. since we are a leveling guild i support to use FSPs in every way to help members leveling up (faster).

this includes getting the low lvl gear (since we have lots of players there which will need a plague set sooner or later. especially lolman which is almost naked and thus became an easy GvG target.), the lvl 176 stuff, the FF of items when needed and the get ygg nice items to lvl up (of course i dont know how much they might cost).

the only thing i dont support is the upgrade and upkeep of guild structures with FSPs. when we get things working and more members leveling up, there will be a higher influx of gold into the guild bank which should be the measure of upgrading structures.
Back to top Go down
Forst

PostSubject: Re: what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on   what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:55 am

lol! rocket launcher fingernails lol!
Back to top Go down
RebsiGetsi

RebsiGetsi

PostSubject: Re: what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on   what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:27 am

i agree with forst.
I think we need more defence gear so that we're not such easy targets, but then these are usually the shitty items that players find around the game anyway, apart from king au xenah etc.
One hitting gear would be great Very Happy
Ygg needs more gear cause then it gets put into the guild ready for me to use Razz
I agree with Forst and what he said about structures, no FSP spent on those please.
Fully forging main sets, and then everything else XD
Perhaps specifically investing in some gvg gear so that we, (well you guys) can go get another skull...
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on   what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:32 am

well if people can get enough bp spaces each, gvgers at least, u can buy most gvg gear for gold,which gives u more than enough def to dodge most peoples attacks.. Smile
Back to top Go down
allgoaway

allgoaway

PostSubject: Re: what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on   what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:14 am

i realy thinck we should get some gvg items seeing as that we have the fsp from gvging, but it should be for some of the lower lvl seeing that they are the ones that can do most of it
Back to top Go down
Lolac

PostSubject: Re: what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on   what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Don't know if anyone still checks this forum but would vote for expending the guild store Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on   what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what to spend the skull fsp (211 left) on
Page 1 of 1