iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where in the world are you located ^_-

Go down 
+7
KingSkrapz
hitme
cajunb4
Ranxerox
allgoaway
yggdrasial
killerjak1
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Where in the world are you located  ^_- Empty
PostSubject: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:51 pm

Wooot first to post here.. ^_^

Anyways.. where to start?

Im: kevin singh

Aged: 24

Current location: Im currently living in "Toronto, Canada"...

Some of my favourite hobbies or past times are: Fallensword and many other types of browser games (Mmorpg's) and computers in general, but im no geek as some of my other hobbies are playing cards (poker, crazy eights and rummy 500 or 1000 however long the game goes on for... And some sports like : hockey, Lacrosse, snowboarding and my most favourite extreme sport is Skateboarding (Can't live a day w/o my old skateboard Very Happy...

Thanks for reading ^_^ Skate Life!!!
Back to top Go down
killerjak1

killerjak1

PostSubject: Where da hell you at?!   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Yea, Im Jesse. Im from the great 808 state of hawaii... nothing special here just waves, mokes and buttf*ck.

Im what, 18 now... wow...

I like to use Fallensword as a low quality game for my aincent computers, staight up windows 98 kind of shat. I try to get on if im not in waikiki taking bong rips.

Yea, also, WE NEED A HUNTING SQUAD! I am sick and tired of people attacking me after a hunt! We need a good bounty hunting guild or get some people to DE-LEVEL the MOTHERFUCKERS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/turner808
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:49 am

heey!, im sarah from the UK ;D (england to be more specific), its very cold and rainy.. theres no overexaduration in the movies, hehehe

im 16 years young, but no, that dosnt mean i can drive, you have to be 17 here in england.. maybe driving on the other side of the road is more dangerous.. who nose?? i have 1 brother and some parents and.. yeah.. a few more people.. hehe.

hobbies are... hmm... well i play the guitar and sing.. im in a disillusioned band.. where im slightly the best out of the 4 of us, and im not really that great. but hey, the old 1 wasnt as fun cuz we wernt friends ;D.. i.. play games and stuff, and am proud to say i break the rules of the world by being a girl that dosnt like shopping!, woooo!!! i also enjoy picking on my brother and thinking of new, nastier names for him. though i think hes getting better, he has some for me too :O.. i may have to beat him back into his place... and NO im not telling you any!, no1 can use them against me that way! ;D.

i love music lots and lots.. listening to it gets its own little paragraph see! :O.. i have phases with bands and singers and what not, but atm im listening to nothing particularly new to me.. ahh well ;p.. but favourite bands are probably: biffy clyro (i want to stroke the lead singers beard sooo much), wolf parade, bright eyes... erm... well i get bored of bands quickly, but i like alot of others!

i have.. no real plans or asperations for the future.. though being rich would be nice Very Happy.. would love to make money from doing music, cuz i love it so much, but i seriously doubt it will happen.. ahh well, ill find sumthing im sure ;D.... i would like to write stories as well i guess.. but i take far too long, and im not really very good... once again, ahh well... im in my last year of school, so next year im going to 6th form!.. lets hope that gives me some sort of ideas!

other games i play... hmm.. well i used to play quite alot.. i played runescape for a while.. but that was rather dull, played loads of strange ones like lords of evil and lords... but l8ly i got world of warcraft, which just isnt as good as its made out to be.. but it entertains me doubt about that Very Happy

hmm.... well thats all i can think of... i can edit it l8er if i want right?....
Back to top Go down
allgoaway

allgoaway

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:16 pm

well hell I'm Paul. I work for alot of difrent airlines and i'm ygg's bane. Thats all you realy need to know; that is if you don't wont the men in white cotes after you too
Back to top Go down
Ranxerox

Ranxerox

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:59 pm

The names Ranxerox (aka Chris) I'm from the west of England not far from Gloucester. Not much to say really, just an original punk rocker who's remained so in spirit at least. More of an armchair anarchist these days due to a stroke in 2006 but still an animal rights activist and part-time enemy of the church and state.

Last edited by Ranxerox on Thu May 20, 2010 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cajunb4

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:00 pm

From- Louisiana
Age- Old
Me- Short n old, bald n bearded, fat n sassy, n flat out don't give a ratz arse! AKA Santas evil twin
Hobbies - Fishing, Reading,Fishing, RPGing,Fishing, Playing Santa Claus, Fishing. Oh, btw did I say fishing?
Dem Dere fish bite twice a day,right before I get there, and right after I leave! Here Fishy Fishy!
Odds & Ends- Was in the United States Marine Corps! Semper Fi! Married, only cause my wife needed a good last name. The greatest thing about my wife is that she puts up with me, and that is saying alot.
How I got here- Some wayward Imp found da fatman wandering around aimlessly in the FS world without a clue in da world as to what he was doing. So now I call Iza's Skeletoneers home. Still am clueless most of the time, but am having a blast!
Back to top Go down
hitme

hitme

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:15 pm

name - norlizan @ Ijan
from - Malaysia
age - 30
race - Malay
religion - Islam
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/norlizanspri

at first i have no intention to play FS seriously. just wanna help friend but here im, still stuck playing this game Very Happy

anyway at a moment im kinda start addict playing castle age at face book. still kinda new with many stuff to learn for better gameplay. not really a problem since im kinda love to read.

that all i can think now. really bad when it come for introduction myself Embarassed
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Name: Tony
Birthday: April 9
Race: Mexican
Religion: JehovasWitness

Im not that shy in introdusing myself like hitme stated lol, but i cant really think of anyhting else to post here Razz If u wanna know more about me just PM king

Last edited by KingSkrapz on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Name: Markus
Race: White
Birthday: October 17th
Hobbies: Graphic Editing, Listening to music, Video Games.

Just ask anything else and Ill tell yah... probably.
Back to top Go down
KingSkrapz

KingSkrapz

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:56 pm

LordSetsu wrote:

Jaja "Race: White"....just put American, u sound racist to urself no offence Razz
Back to top Go down
LordSetsu

LordSetsu

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Whatever, I just put what made the most sense. At least every one understands what I mean.
Back to top Go down
mzJoe

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:05 am

Hey , my real name is Marian im from Slovakia that is small state in middle of Europe hehe :-) im almost 22 Y.o. dude. I m student on college. If you think that my English is bad nvm its normal for people like me i mean diff. countries. Im newbie in this game i appreciate any advices guys you give me. If you got any questions on my person just ask me. I guess that would be all i wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
baronessa

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:45 pm

hey .. how r u there ;]

name - Iliyana ^_^ pig pig pig
from - Plovdiv, Bulgaria
age - 15
hobbies : Baron4y (my boyfriend Very Happy )
bday : 2 may
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bebaPLD
Back to top Go down
yodashum

yodashum

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:02 pm

Hey all I'm from Oklahoma, US. I am in the military and a nursing student (can't wait to be done). I love playing soccer and being outside. I love traveling and the military gives me the opportunity to go all over the world. If there is anything else just ask I guess.
Aaron
Back to top Go down
allgoaway

allgoaway

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:57 am

well bit of an update i;m in TN USA now and teaching people how to be electrician, scary i know. but beleve it or not I'm good at it
Back to top Go down
allgoaway

allgoaway

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:00 am

KingSkrapz wrote:
LordSetsu wrote:

Jaja "Race: White"....just put American, u sound racist to urself no offence Razz

One of the geate things about Americans is that we all look so difrent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you located ^_-   Where in the world are you located  ^_- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where in the world are you located ^_-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iza s skeletoneers :: Biography :: Where ya from?-
Jump to: