iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fury Shrine VS Tranquil Retreat!!!

Go down 

Fury Shrine or Tranquil Retreat?!
Fury Shrine
Fury Shrine VS Tranquil Retreat!!! I_vote_lcap13%Fury Shrine VS Tranquil Retreat!!! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Tranquil Retreat
Fury Shrine VS Tranquil Retreat!!! I_vote_lcap50%Fury Shrine VS Tranquil Retreat!!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Mage tower/ armorer (feel free to pick this as well as Fury Shrine OR Tranquil Retreat if you think these are also needed)
Fury Shrine VS Tranquil Retreat!!! I_vote_lcap37%Fury Shrine VS Tranquil Retreat!!! I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

Fury Shrine VS Tranquil Retreat!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fury Shrine VS Tranquil Retreat!!!   Fury Shrine VS Tranquil Retreat!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:24 am

And so the epic battle continues on the guild forum!!. theres not much need to add oppinions on this as it has been discussed alot, all we're really interested in is the result of the poll. As a refresh:

Fury shrine adds % to everybodies "fury caster" enhancement, which means everyone gets max lvl buffs which is great. On the other hand, there are many pieces of gear which give this enhancement, so it is more of a convenience thing, especially during hunts. At max lvl this will cost around 12k per hour (currently 1500 at lvl 2.

Tranquil retreat adds + 20 stamina to everyone in the guild. this saves people spending 4 fsp each to buy it themselves, especially as fsp are so expensive and out of the reach of low lvls to buy with gold very easily. This is however, the most expensive structure at its max lvl, 12, costing 32k per hour. atm, it costs 8k at lvl 10 and 16k at lvl 11.
Back to top Go down

Fury Shrine VS Tranquil Retreat!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iza s skeletoneers :: suggestions :: suggestions-
Jump to: