iza s skeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iza s skeletoneers

A place where we can meet and greet and get help with anything that we need :)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allied Guilds, Do Not Attack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Allied Guilds, Do Not Attack Empty
PostSubject: Allied Guilds, Do Not Attack   Allied Guilds, Do Not Attack I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:00 am

The following is a list of allied guilds. Terms of the Alliances are as follows:

Basic Terms:
1) Their members should not be attacked regardless of how much gold they are holding.
2) Their members should not attack our members regardless of amount of gold on player.
3) If players from their guild come under bounty, they can request bounty clears.
4) If players from our guild come under bounty, we can request bounty clears.

Bounty Terms:
Should a member of these guilds come under bounty, you can clear them provided you ask the player, or contact the founder of the guild. Should you be unable to contact either, send a message prior to attempting the bounty, be sure to include that you are completing a bounty, and that you are from an allied guild. Use only 10 stamina hits, and be sure to send at least half the reward to the bountied. (If they were carrying a large amount of gold, use your best judgment. If you clean them out, you may want to send them some of it back) Once the bounty is finished, send them a message regardless of whether you complete it or not. Should they bounty you, attack you, or threaten you, contact Swordblaze, and let me know what has happened. I will sort it out with their Guild Founder.

Normal Attack Terms:
(They attack us)
Should a member of one of these guild attack you unprovoked let Swordblaze know, and I will take it up with their guild founder. Let me know ASAP, do not bounty them right away, wait until I have attempted to correct the situation.
(We attack them)
Should you overlook this listing, and attack one of their members, PM Me, and them, and let us know what happened so I can hopefully keep you off the Bounty Board.

Allied Guilds List:

Dragon Lair
Dark Stalkers
Dark Pagans
Men of Earth
Blood Thirsty Spartan
Vampires Blood
The PeaceKeepers

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://izasskeletoneers.forumotion.net
Forst

PostSubject: Re: Allied Guilds, Do Not Attack   Allied Guilds, Do Not Attack I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:48 pm

is this still up to date? vampires blood initiated a conflict against us today.
never trust a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allied Guilds, Do Not Attack   Allied Guilds, Do Not Attack I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 am

I will be looking into this as soon as I can. Thanks for the update.
Back to top Go down
https://izasskeletoneers.forumotion.net
DadNoodle

DadNoodle

PostSubject: Is this still current?   Allied Guilds, Do Not Attack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:44 am

I'm currently earning as much as I can for the Guild in GVG so would like to know if this is still current. I've been advised not but would like to double check.
Back to top Go down
yggdrasial

yggdrasial

PostSubject: Re: Allied Guilds, Do Not Attack   Allied Guilds, Do Not Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 pm

noooo, ignore this entirely, i dont think any of them will remember, and if they do, im sure we can talk it out, one loss isnt gunna hurt the loser too badly Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allied Guilds, Do Not Attack   Allied Guilds, Do Not Attack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allied Guilds, Do Not Attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iza s skeletoneers :: Allied Guilds :: Allied Guilds, DO NOT ATTACK!-
Jump to: